Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Blood and marrow transplantation: a perspective from the University of MinnesotaJohn H Kersey
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, MMC 806, 420 Delaware St, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Immunol Res 38:149-64. 2007..My affection for Bob Good and Bill Krivit is unending...
- Transplantation of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood in 102 patients with malignant and nonmalignant diseases: influence of CD34 cell dose and HLA disparity on treatment-related mortality and survivalJohn E Wagner
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program of the Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Cancer Center and School of Medicine, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Blood 100:1611-8. 2002..7 x 10(5) CD34(+) cells per kilogram of recipient's body weight. Therefore, graft selection should be based principally on CD34 cell dose when multiple UCB units exist with an HLA disparity of 2 or less...
- A phase I study of 17-allylaminogeldanamycin in relapsed/refractory pediatric patients with solid tumors: a Children's Oncology Group studyBrenda J Weigel
University of Minnesota Cancer Center and Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:1789-93. 2007..To determine the recommended phase 2 dose, dose-limiting toxicities (DLT), pharmacokinetic profile, and pharmacodynamics of the heat shock protein (Hsp) 90 inhibitor, 17-allylaminogeldanamycin (17-AAG)...
- Radiotherapy of CD19 expressing Daudi tumors in nude mice with Yttrium-90-labeled anti-CD19 antibodyDaniel A Vallera
Department of Therapeutic Radiology Radiation Oncology, University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 19:11-23. 2004..Because radiolabeled anti-CD19 antibody can be used to deliver radiation selectively to lymphohematopoietic tissue, these data support the use of 90Y anti-CD19 antibodies in treating B-cell malignancies...
- Synergism between etoposide and 17-AAG in leukemia cells: critical roles for Hsp90, FLT3, topoisomerase II, Chk1, and Rad51Qing Yao
The Cancer Center, University of Minnesota MMC 806, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:1591-600. 2007..In this study, we evaluated the effects of etoposide and 17-AAG in leukemia cells and the roles of Hsp90, FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3), checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1), Rad51, and topoisomerase II in this inhibition...
- A murine Mll-AF4 knock-in model results in lymphoid and myeloid deregulation and hematologic malignancyWeili Chen
Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Blood 108:669-77. 2006..The molecular basis for "instruction" and secondary cooperating mutations can now be studied in our Mll-AF4 model...
- Prenatal and postnatal myeloid cells demonstrate stepwise progression in the pathogenesis of MLL fusion gene leukemiaJennifer J Johnson
University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 101:3229-35. 2003....
- A role for MEIS1 in MLL-fusion gene leukemiaAshish R Kumar
Masonic Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Blood 113:1756-8. 2009..Targeting MEIS1 may have therapeutic potential for treating leukemias expressing this transcription factor...
- Myeloablative hematopoietic cell transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia: analysis of graft sources and long-term outcomeMichael B Tomblyn
Department of Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:3634-41. 2009..Analysis of hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) for high-risk or recurrent acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) using different donor sources is confounded by variable conditioning and supportive care...
- Expression of leukemic MLL fusion proteins in Drosophila affects cell cycle control and chromosome morphologyInhua Muyrers-Chen
ZMBH, University of Heidelberg, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Oncogene 23:8639-48. 2004..Taken together, the expression of MLL fusion proteins in Drosophila provides a new and powerful system to reveal and characterize biological activities associated with MLL fusion proteins...
- MLL AF4 LEUKEMIAJohn Kersey; Fiscal Year: 2009..Consideration will be given to HOXA cluster, MEIS1 or MLL fusion genes as potential therapeutic targets. ..