C L Kepley
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- Multiple defects in Fc epsilon RI signaling in Syk-deficient nonreleaser basophils and IL-3-induced recovery of Syk expression and secretionC L Kepley
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
J Immunol 165:5913-20. 2000....
- Immunohistochemical detection of human basophils in postmortem cases of fatal asthmaC L Kepley
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 164:1053-8. 2001..In summary, basophil infiltration was significantly increased in lungs from individuals who died from asthma, supporting the hypothesis that basophils are involved in the pathogenesis of FA...
- Regulation of the very late antigen-4-mediated adhesive activity of normal and nonreleaser basophils: roles for Src, Syk, and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinaseR P Andrews
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
J Leukoc Biol 70:776-82. 2001..Both Src and Syk-regulated components of adhesion may be impaired in nonreleaser basophils...
- Immunologically mediated signaling in basophils and mast cells: finding therapeutic targets for allergic diseases in the human FcvarepsilonR1 signaling pathwayJ M Oliver
University of New Mexico, School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Immunopharmacology 48:269-81. 2000..These strategies may form the basis for new therapies for allergic inflammation...
- The identification and characterization of umbilical cord blood-derived human basophilsC L Kepley
Department of Pathology, Asthma Research Center, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, USA
J Leukoc Biol 64:474-83. 1998..These studies establish cord blood as an accessible source from which basophil-like cells can be developed to examine Fc epsilonRI-mediated signal transduction...
- Real time analysis of the affinity regulation of alpha 4-integrin. The physiologically activated receptor is intermediate in affinity between resting and Mn(2+) or antibody activationA Chigaev
Department of Pathology and Cancer Center, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, USA
J Biol Chem 276:48670-8. 2001..It appears that the physiologically active state of the alpha(4)-integrin, determined by inside-out signaling, has similar affinity in several cell types...