G P Kenagy
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Transgender health: findings from two needs assessment studies in PhiladelphiaGretchen P Kenagy
Jane Addams College of Social Work, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60607 7134, USA
Health Soc Work 30:19-26. 2005..These findings suggest that prevention services that specifically address HIV/AIDS, suicide, and violence among transgender people are urgently needed...
- Service utilization, service barriers, and gender among HIV-positive consumers in primary careGretchen P Kenagy
Midwest AIDS Education and Training Center, Jane Addams College of Social Work, Chicago, Illinois 60607 7134, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 17:235-44. 2003..These findings suggest a continued need for HIV-related community-based services as well as increased attention to the unique experiences of both men and women within the HIV service system...
- The risk less known: female-to-male transgender persons' vulnerability to HIV infectionG P Kenagy
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
AIDS Care 17:195-207. 2005..Findings from this study suggest that a thorough examination of HIV risk factors among FTMs is necessary...
- HIV among transgendered peopleG P Kenagy
Jane Addams College of Social Work, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
AIDS Care 14:127-34. 2002..Efforts to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS among the transgender community are urgently needed. HIV/AIDS prevention must specifically target transgendered people, including FTMs who, despite being at risk, have been largely ignored...
- The invisible. A quick look at the HIV/AIDS epidemic in a group often overlookedGretchen P Kenagy
Posit Aware 19:18-9. 2008