Robin K Kelley
Affiliation: University of California
- Circulating tumor cells in hepatocellular carcinoma: a pilot study of detection, enumeration, and next-generation sequencing in cases and controlsRobin K Kelley
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center and The Liver Center, University of California San Francisco UCSF, 550 16th St, Box 3211, San Francisco, CA, 94143, USA
BMC Cancer 15:206. 2015....
- Temsirolimus combined with sorafenib in hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase I dose-finding trial with pharmacokinetic and biomarker correlatesR K Kelley
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Ann Oncol 24:1900-7. 2013....
- Predictive biomarkers in advance of a companion drug: ahead of their time?Robin K Kelley
Department of Medicine, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 10:303-9. 2012..A great need exists for comprehensive and dynamic practice guidelines for all types of biomarker testing according to tumor type...
- Prognostic and predictive markers in stage II colon cancer: is there a role for gene expression profiling?Robin K Kelley
University of California, San Francisco, The Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 10:73-80. 2011..Current evidence for both of these assays is described below, concluding with a discussion of potential future directions for gene expression profiling in colon cancer risk stratification and treatment decision making...
- Personalized medicine and oncology practice guidelines: a case study of contemporary biomarkers in colorectal cancerRobin K Kelley
Department of Medicine, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 9:13-25. 2011..Potential implications of this conclusion and future directions for research are discussed...
- Optimizing the administration of fixed-dose rate gemcitabine plus capecitabine using an alternating-week schedule: a dose finding and early efficacy study in advanced pancreatic and biliary carcinomasAndrew H Ko
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 35:411-7. 2012....
- A review of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) staging systemsSomasundaram Subramaniam
Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford, California, USA
Chin Clin Oncol 2:33. 2013..Finally, we look ahead to novel systems utilizing molecular markers. It is hoped this review will provide context regarding the use of current staging and scoring methods and a glimpse of what we can expect with future systems. ..
- A Case Series of Patients with HER2-Overexpressed Primary Metastatic Gastroesophageal AdenocarcinomaPelin Cinar
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, U S A
Anticancer Res 34:7357-60. 2014..Overexpression of the human epidermal growth factor 2 (HER2) is associated with an aggressive metastatic phenotype in patients with breast cancer but its prognostic impact is not well-characterized in gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma...
- Multidisciplinary management of hepatocellular carcinomaJennifer Guy
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 10:354-62. 2012..We present each specialist's viewpoint on controversies and advances in the management of hepatocellular carcinoma...
- Novel therapeutics in hepatocellular carcinomaRobin K Kelley
From the University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2013:137-42. 2013..Collectively, these and other new strategies are needed to make progress in identifying active novel therapeutics for patients with HCC...
- Biomarker use in colorectal cancer therapyRobin K Kelley
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 9:1293-302. 2011..A selection of biomarkers undergoing validation for future clinical application is presented, and the dynamic and challenging interface between biomarkers in research and clinical practice is discussed...