Robin K Kelley
Affiliation: University of California
- Predictive biomarkers in advance of a companion drug: ahead of their time?Robin K Kelley
Department of Medicine, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 10:303-9. 2012..A great need exists for comprehensive and dynamic practice guidelines for all types of biomarker testing according to tumor type...
- Personalized medicine and oncology practice guidelines: a case study of contemporary biomarkers in colorectal cancerRobin K Kelley
Department of Medicine, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, California, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 9:13-25. 2011..Potential implications of this conclusion and future directions for research are discussed...
- Prognostic and predictive markers in stage II colon cancer: is there a role for gene expression profiling?Robin K Kelley
University of California, San Francisco, The Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 10:73-80. 2011..Current evidence for both of these assays is described below, concluding with a discussion of potential future directions for gene expression profiling in colon cancer risk stratification and treatment decision making...
- Optimizing the administration of fixed-dose rate gemcitabine plus capecitabine using an alternating-week schedule: a dose finding and early efficacy study in advanced pancreatic and biliary carcinomasAndrew H Ko
Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 35:411-7. 2012....
- Biomarker use in colorectal cancer therapyRobin K Kelley
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 9:1293-302. 2011..A selection of biomarkers undergoing validation for future clinical application is presented, and the dynamic and challenging interface between biomarkers in research and clinical practice is discussed...