Affiliation: University of Washington
- Values in translation: how asking the right questions can move translational science toward greater health impactMaureen Kelley
Treuman Katz Center for Pediatric Bioethics, Seattle Children s Hospital, Washington, USA
Clin Transl Sci 5:445-51. 2012....
- Sharing data and experience: using the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) "moral community" to improve research ethics consultationMaureen Kelley
University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Am J Bioeth 8:37-9; discussion W4-6. 2008
- Silent loss and the clinical encounter: Parents' and physicians' experiences of stillbirth-a qualitative analysisMaureen C Kelley
Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle 98195, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 12:137. 2012..Qualitative inquiry offers opportunities to better understand the lived experience of parents against the backdrop of clinicians' beliefs, intentions, and well-meaning efforts to support grieving parents...
- Global report on preterm birth and stillbirth (7 of 7): mobilizing resources to accelerate innovative solutions (Global Action Agenda)Craig E Rubens
Global Alliance to Prevent Prematurity and Stillbirth, an initiative of Seattle Children s, Seattle, Washington, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:S7. 2010..The primary goal of this GAA is to forge a collaborative effort toward achieving common goals to prevent preterm birth and stillbirth, and to improve related maternal, newborn, and child health outcomes...
- Global report on preterm birth and stillbirth (2 of 7): discovery scienceMichael G Gravett
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:S2. 2010..About two-thirds of late fetal deaths occur during the antepartum period; the other third occur during childbirth. Intrapartum asphyxia is a leading cause of stillbirths in low- and middle-income countries...
- Global report on preterm birth and stillbirth (6 of 7): ethical considerationsMaureen Kelley
Department of Pediatrics, Bioethics Division, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington, USA
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:S6. 2010..This analysis identifies ethical issues impacting definitions, discovery, development, and delivery of effective interventions to decrease the global burden of preterm birth and stillbirth...