Affiliation: University of California
- Regulatory motif finding by logic regressionSunduz Keles
Division of Biostatistics, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Bioinformatics 20:2799-811. 2004....
- Transcription of histone gene cluster by differential core-promoter factorsYoh Isogai
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
Genes Dev 21:2936-49. 2007..Our studies establish that TRF2 promoter recognition complexes play a significantly more central role in governing metazoan transcription than previously appreciated...
- Identification of regulatory elements using a feature selection methodSunduz Keles
Division of Biostatistics, U of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Bioinformatics 18:1167-75. 2002..We apply this method to a publicly available dataset of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, focussing on the 800 basepairs immediately upstream of each gene's translation start site (the upstream control region (UCR))...
- Supervised detection of conserved motifs in DNA sequences with cosmoOliver Bembom
Division of Biostatistics, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol 6:Article8. 2007..The algorithm has been implemented in the form of a stand-alone C program as well as a web application that can be accessed at http://cosmoweb.berkeley.edu. An R package is available through Bioconductor (http://bioconductor.org)...
- Exploratory and confirmatory gene expression profiling of mac1DeltaJeane Maria De Freitas
Department of Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
J Biol Chem 279:4450-8. 2004..New or additional support for a role in copper and iron homeostasis is provided in this study for the gene products of AKR1, MRS4, PCA1, SSU1, TIS11, YBR047W, YHL035C, YHR045W, YLR047C, YLR126C, and YTP1...
- Novel TRF1/BRF target genes revealed by genome-wide analysis of Drosophila Pol III transcriptionYoh Isogai
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
EMBO J 26:79-89. 2007....