Lisa N Kelchner
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Perceptual evaluation of severe pediatric voice disorders: rater reliability using the consensus auditory perceptual evaluation of voiceLisa N Kelchner
University of Cincinnati, Communication Science and Disorders, 202 Goodman Avenue G 65, French East, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0379, USA
J Voice 24:441-9. 2010..The parameter of strain, when rated by auditory sample alone and apart from the clinical context, was difficult to rate...
- Reliability of speech-language pathologist and otolaryngologist ratings of laryngeal signs of reflux in an asymptomatic population using the reflux finding scoreLisa N Kelchner
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267, USA
J Voice 21:92-100. 2007....
- Effects of prolonged loud reading on normal adolescent male voicesLisa N Kelchner
University of Cincinnati, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, OH 45267 0379, USA
Lang Speech Hear Serv Sch 37:96-103. 2006....
- Current research in voice and swallowing outcomes following pediatric airway reconstructionLisa N Kelchner
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0379, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 16:221-5. 2008..Outcomes in regard to voice and swallowing parameters have been largely unexplored, though recent reports have begun to emerge that provide some research data specific to both voice and airway protection/swallowing postoperatively...
- Update on pediatric voice and airway disorders: assessment and careLisa N Kelchner
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 20:160-4. 2012..To investigate the status of the recent literature focused on studying the assessment and treatment of pediatric voice and airway disorders using both established and novel techniques...
- Vibratory source, vocal quality and fundamental frequency following pediatric laryngotracheal reconstructionKate Krival
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0379, USA
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:1261-9. 2007..This investigation documented the relationship between the site of vocal tract vibratory source (glottic versus supraglottic versus mixed) and vocal function in children following LTR...
- Characterization of supraglottic phonation in children after airway reconstructionLisa N Kelchner
Center for Pediatric Voice Disorders, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 119:383-90. 2010..We examined select acoustic (signal type), aerodynamic, and perceptual measures and associated surgical data in a cohort of children who were endoscopically identified as using supraglottic phonation after undergoing airway reconstruction...
- Comparison of pediatric voice handicap index scores with perceptual voice analysis in patients following airway reconstructionAlessandro de Alarcon
Center for Pediatric Voice Disorders, Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 118:581-6. 2009..The main outcome measures were the Pediatric Voice Handicap Index (pVHI) total score and the Overall Severity score on the Consensus Auditory-Perceptual Evaluation of Voice (CAPE-V)...
- Laryngeal function and vocal fatigue after prolonged reading in individuals with unilateral vocal fold paralysisLisa N Kelchner
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0394, USA
J Voice 17:513-28. 2003....
- Quick screen for voice and supplementary documents for identifying pediatric voice disordersLinda Lee
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Cincinnati, OH 45267 0394, USA
Lang Speech Hear Serv Sch 35:308-19. 2004..It may be used to help the SLP educate parents, particularly about the need for laryngeal examination for children who have been identified as having a voice problem...
- Compensatory laryngeal function and airway protection in children following airway reconstructionClaire Kane Miller
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Speech Pathology Aerodigestive and Esophageal Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 123:305-13. 2014....
- Teachers' perceptions of adolescent females with voice disordersStephanie R C Zacharias
University of Cincinnati, OH, Cincinnati, USA
Lang Speech Hear Serv Sch 44:174-82. 2013..The purpose of this study was to explore teachers' attitudes toward, and perceptions of personality traits of, female adolescents who presented with voice disorders...