Deborah E Keil
Affiliation: University of Nevada
- Gestational exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonate suppresses immune function in B6C3F1 miceDeborah E Keil
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505, USA
Toxicol Sci 103:77-85. 2008..This study establishes that the developing immune system is sensitive to the effects of PFOS and results in functional deficits in innate and humoral immunity detectable at adulthood...
- N,N,-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET) suppresses humoral immunological function in B6C3F1 miceDeborah E Keil
Clinical Laboratory Sciences, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada 89154, USA
Toxicol Sci 108:110-23. 2009..Together, the evidence for immunosuppression and available PK data suggest a potential human health risk associated with DEET in the occupational or military environments assuming similar sensitivity between human and rodent responses...
- Assessment of trichloroethylene (TCE) exposure in murine strains genetically-prone and non-prone to develop autoimmune diseaseDeborah E Keil
Clinical Laboratory Sciences Program, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 44:443-53. 2009....
- Immunological function in mice exposed to JP-8 jet fuel in uteroDeborah E Keil
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Morgantown, West Virginia 26505, USA
Toxicol Sci 76:347-56. 2003..This study demonstrates that prenatal exposure to JP-8 can target the developing murine fetus and result in impaired immune function and altered T4 levels in adulthood...
- Suppression of humoral immunity in mice following exposure to perfluorooctane sulfonateMargie M Peden-Adams
Department of Pediatrics, Medical, University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29412, USA
Toxicol Sci 104:144-54. 2008..Overall, this study provides a profile of PFOS immunotoxicity showing effects at levels reported in humans and identifies the B-cells as a potential target...
- Suppression of humoral immunity following exposure to the perfluorinated insecticide sulfluramidMargie M Peden-Adams
Department of Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina 29412, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 70:1130-41. 2007..Additional immunotoxicity studies are required to understand potential mechanisms of suppression and determine potential health risks associated with exposure to perfluorinated hydrocarbons...