Gail M Keenan
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Top EHR challenges in light of the stimulus. Enabling effective interdisciplinary, intradisciplinary and cross-setting communicationAndrew D Boyd
University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
J Healthc Inf Manag 24:18-24. 2010..All of these challenges need to be considered for wise installation of health IT. In addition, attention must be paid to weaknesses in the current healthcare system to prevent codifying them in health IT...
- Challenges to nurses' efforts of retrieving, documenting, and communicating patient care informationGail Keenan
University of Illinois Chicago, College of Nursing, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:245-51. 2013..To examine information flow, a vital component of a patient's care and outcomes, in a sample of multiple hospital nursing units to uncover potential sources of error and opportunities for systematic improvement...
- Standardized nursing terminologies can transform practiceGail M Keenan
Nursing Informatics Initiative, College of Nursing, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
J Nurs Adm 38:103-6. 2008
- Maintaining a consistent big picture: meaningful use of a Web-based POC EHR systemGail M Keenan
College of Nursing, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Int J Nurs Knowl 23:119-33. 2012....
- Electronic tools for cognitive support during resident handoffs: state of the practice and future directionsKaren Dunn Lopez
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing, Chicago, IL City, MA, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2012:5-7. 2012..This presentation will provide an overview of existing electronic handoff tools and the design implications for future tools...
- The HANDS project: studying and refining the automated collection of a cross-setting clinical data setGail M Keenan
University of Michigan School of Nursing, 400 N Ingalls, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0482, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 20:89-100. 2002..Results and lessons learned during Phase I are reported...
- HIT Support for Safe Nursing CareGail Keenan; Fiscal Year: 2006..h.r.). ..