K S Kee
Affiliation: University of California
- Risperidone versus haloperidol for perception of emotion in treatment-resistant schizophrenia: preliminary findingsK S Kee
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Schizophr Res 31:159-65. 1998....
- Emotional intelligence in schizophreniaKimmy S Kee
Psychology Program, California State University Channel Islands, USA
Schizophr Res 107:61-8. 2009..D., Salovey, P., Caruso, D.R., 2002. Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT): User's Manual. Multi-Health Systems, Inc., Toronto, Ontario)...
- An analysis of categorical perception of facial emotion in schizophreniaKimmy S Kee
California State University Channel Islands, United States
Schizophr Res 87:228-37. 2006....
- Do the siblings of schizophrenia patients demonstrate affect perception deficits?Kimmy S Kee
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Schizophr Res 67:87-94. 2004..These findings demonstrate that subtle deficits in affect perception are detectable in the unaffected siblings of schizophrenia patients when multiple measures of different types of affect perception abilities are used in combination...
- Is emotion processing a predictor of functional outcome in schizophrenia?Kimmy S Kee
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Schizophr Bull 29:487-97. 2003..These findings suggest that emotion processing is a key determinant of work functioning/independent living for individuals with serious mental illness...
- Perception of emotion and neurocognitive functioning in schizophrenia: what's the link?K S Kee
Department of Psychology, University of California, and West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 90073, USA
Psychiatry Res 81:57-65. 1998..These findings implicate the importance of early perceptual processing (i.e. visual scanning) in the ability of schizophrenic individuals to perceive emotion...
- Theory of mind deficits for processing counterfactual information in persons with chronic schizophreniaR S Kern
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90073, USA
Psychol Med 39:645-54. 2009..Particular difficulties might be expected in the processing of counterfactual information such as sarcasm or lies...
- Social cognition [corrected] and neurocognition: effects of risperidone, olanzapine, and haloperidolMark J Sergi
Department of Psychology, California State University, 18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA 91330 8255, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:1585-92. 2007..This study examined the short-term effects of first- and second-generation antipsychotic medications on social cognition and basic cognition...
- Cross-ethnic differences in perception of emotion in schizophreniaJohn S Brekke
School of Social Work, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089 0411, USA
Schizophr Res 77:289-98. 2005..It was hypothesized that ethnic minorities would have lower POE scores than Caucasians, and that the differences on POE would remain significant after controlling for neurocognition...
- Development of a measure of relationship perception in schizophreniaMark J Sergi
Department of Psychology, California State University, Northridge, CA 91330 8255, USA
Psychiatry Res 166:54-62. 2009..The schizophrenia patients' performance on the RAD was moderately related to reading ability and several domains of community functioning...