Rachel A Katzenellenbogen
Affiliation: University of Washington
- NFX1-123 and poly(A) binding proteins synergistically augment activation of telomerase in human papillomavirus type 16 E6-expressing cellsRachel A Katzenellenbogen
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Virol 81:3786-96. 2007..The data suggest that NFX1-123 is integral to hTERT regulation in HPV16 E6-expressing epithelial cells and that the interaction between NFX1-123 and PABPCs is critical to hTERT activity...
- NFX1-123 increases hTERT expression and telomerase activity posttranscriptionally in human papillomavirus type 16 E6 keratinocytesRachel A Katzenellenbogen
Division of Human Biology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
J Virol 83:6446-56. 2009..Together, these studies describe the first evidence of posttranscriptional regulation of hTERT, through the direct interaction of the cytoplasmic protein NFX1-123 with hTERT mRNA, in HPV16 E6-expressing keratinocytes...
- An unbiased in vivo screen reveals multiple transcription factors that control HPV E6-regulated hTERT in keratinocytesMei Xu
Division of Human Biology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA Molecular and Cellular Biology Graduate Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Virology 446:17-24. 2013..These data also highlight multiple factors that normally regulate hTERT repression in HFKs, and therefore are targeted by E6 for hTERT expression. ..
- NFX1-123 and human papillomavirus 16E6 increase Notch expression in keratinocytesPortia A Vliet-Gregg
Seattle Children s Research Institute, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Virol 87:13741-50. 2013..These findings identify a second gene coregulated by 16E6 and NFX1-123 and the protein motifs in NFX1-123 that are important for this effect. ..
- Cytoplasmic poly(A) binding proteins regulate telomerase activity and cell growth in human papillomavirus type 16 E6-expressing keratinocytesRachel A Katzenellenbogen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Virol 84:12934-44. 2010..This is the first evidence that PABPCs have a targeted role in hTERT regulation leading to a growth advantage in cells expressing HPV16 E6...
- NFX1 plays a role in human papillomavirus type 16 E6 activation of NFkappaB activityMei Xu
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue N, C1 015, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
J Virol 84:11461-9. 2010..Also, it provides evidence that NFX1-91 can function as a dual regulator, not only a transcriptional repressor, but also a transcriptional activator, when bound to DNA...
- Papillomavirus E6 proteinsHeather L Howie
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Virology 384:324-34. 2009....