Krishna S Kasturi
Affiliation: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Nasal lumps and skin bumpsKrishna S Kasturi
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, 77555 0570, USA
Am J Med 121:16-8. 2008
- The pursuer pursuedKrishna S Kasturi
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
Am J Med 121:190-2. 2008
- Neutropenic enterocolitis: An unusual complication of HCV combination therapy with PEG-IFN and ribavirinKrishna S Kasturi
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
Eur J Intern Med 19:372-3. 2008....
- Effect of bisphosphonates on bone mineral density in liver transplant patients: a meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized controlled trialsKrishna S Kasturi
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
Transpl Int 23:200-7. 2010..Data on incident fractures could not be pooled because of heterogeneity. Bisphosphonate therapy during the first year in LT recipients appears to reduce accelerated bone loss and improve bone mineral density at the lumbar spine...
- Effect of bariatric surgery on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: systematic review and meta-analysisRajasekhara R Mummadi
Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:1396-402. 2008..This systematic review and meta-analysis is an effort to explore the effect of weight loss after bariatric surgical procedures on NAFLD...
- Terlipressin therapy for reversal of type 1 hepatorenal syndrome: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsSashidhar V Sagi
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 25:880-5. 2010..Recent trials have indicated that terlipressin may be effective in reversing HRS. Our aim was to evaluate the efficacy of terlipressin therapy in reversing type 1 HRS defined as a serum creatinine <1.5 mg/dL during treatment...