David R Karp
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Risk factors for ANA positivity in healthy personsQuan Zhen Li
Department of Immunology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas TX 75390 9093, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R38. 2011..We examined demographic and immunological features that are associated with ANA positivity in clinically healthy persons to develop insights into when this marker carries risk of progression to lupus...
- Complement and systemic lupus erythematosusDavid R Karp
Rheumatic Diseases Division, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 75390, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 17:538-42. 2005..Complement activation also plays an important role in the maintenance of tolerance to self-antigens. This review discusses recent insights in the role of complement in the pathogenesis of systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Novel sequence feature variant type analysis of the HLA genetic association in systemic sclerosisDavid R Karp
Department of Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 8884, USA
Hum Mol Genet 19:707-19. 2010....
- GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSPEPTIDASE & LYMPHOCYTE ACTIVATIONDavid Karp; Fiscal Year: 2002..GGT also may be a potential target in future immunotherapy strategies. ..
- The Function of Human AIM in Rheumatic DiseaseDavid Karp; Fiscal Year: 2005..If successful, these studies will identify AIM as a novel target for therapies in autoimmune and inflammatory disease. ..
- Oxidative Stress and Functional Lymphocyte DevelopmentDavid Karp; Fiscal Year: 2006....