TSUI SUI KAO
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- A comparison of family interventions to address adolescent risky behaviors: a literature reviewTSUI SUI KAO
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
West J Nurs Res 35:611-37. 2013..Regardless of delivery method, well-designed family interventions are noted to maximize familial protective effects and reduce risky behaviors...
- Family influences on adolescents' birth control and condom use, likelihood of sexually transmitted infectionsTsui Sui Annie Kao
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Sch Nurs 29:61-70. 2013..School nurses can provide a vital point of care for at-risk adolescents by finding ways to encourage and incorporate parental and familial influences...
- Cross-cultural variations in adolescents' perceived maternal expectancy and sexual initiationTsui Sui Annie Kao
School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5482, USA
J Transcult Nurs 23:377-88. 2012....
- Ask the expert. Sexual health education disparities in Asian American adolescentsTSUI SUI KAO
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 11:57-60. 2006
- An intergenerational approach to understanding Taiwanese American adolescent girls' and their mothers' perceptions about sexual healthTsui Sui Annie Kao
Eastern Michigan University, School of Nursing, 332 Marshall Building, Ypsilanti, MI 48197, USA
J Fam Nurs 13:312-32. 2007..Implications are that maternal involvement should be increased and further studies conducted to understand mother-daughter relationships, their pattern of sexual-related communicating, and expectations...
- Acculturation influences on AAPI adolescent-mother interactions and adolescents' sexual initiationTsui Sui Annie Kao
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
West J Nurs Res 33:712-33. 2011..Interventions to delay AAPI adolescents' sexual debut should consider factors related to AAPI adolescents' and their mothers' levels of acculturation...
- Maternal Influences & Adolescent Sexual Behaviors: AAPI & CaucasianTSUI SUI KAO; Fiscal Year: 2007..This study is fundamental to the design of a family intervention to improve mother-adolescent interactions, enhance adolescents' sexual health behaviors, and ultimately decrease sexual health care disparities for AAPI adolescents. ..