Affiliation: University of California
- Does a volar locking plate provide equivalent stability as a dorsal nonlocking plate in a dorsally comminuted distal radius fracture?: a biomechanical studyUtku Kandemir
Department of Orthopaedics, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
J Orthop Trauma 22:605-10. 2008..2)...
- Quantification of rotator cuff tear geometry: the repair ratio as a guide for surgical repair in crescent and U-shaped tearsUtku Kandemir
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco, 1001 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 130:369-73. 2010..The objective of this study was to quantify the discrepancy in length of the torn tendon edge and the length of the avulsed humeral insertion site...
- A method for detection of lateral malleolar malrotation using conventional fluoroscopyMeir Marmor
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma Institute, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California, San Francisco
J Orthop Trauma 27:e281-4. 2013..Using the criteria orthopaedic trauma surgeons were able to improve their accuracy and agreement on assessment of degree and direction of fibula rotation...
- Comparison of completely knotless and hybrid double-row fixation systems: a biomechanical studyThomas Chu
Biomechanical Testing Facility, UCSF SFGH Orthopaedic Trauma Institute, San Francisco, California, USA
Arthroscopy 27:479-85. 2011....
- Reexamination of pelvic inlet and outlet images using 3-dimensional computed tomography reconstructionsMurat Pekmezci
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma Institute, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
J Orthop Trauma 28:324-9. 2014..Inlet and outlet views are essential in the evaluation of patients with pelvic injuries. The optimal angles that should be used to obtain these views are still debated...
- Acute complications of patients with pelvic fractures after pelvic angiographic embolizationAmir Matityahu
UCSF SFGH Orthopaedic Trauma Institute, 2550 23rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 471:2906-11. 2013..PAE is reported to be a safe and effective method of controlling hemorrhage. However, the loss of blood supply and subsequent ischemia from embolization may lead to adverse consequences...
- Elbow injuriesUtku Kandemir
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 14:160-7. 2002..Athletes are prone to elbow injuries resulting from both overuse and acute trauma. Our purpose is to describe the diagnosis and treatment of these common elbow injuries in athletes of all ages...