Affiliation: University of Vermont
- A contingency management intervention for adolescent marijuana abuse and conduct problemsJody Kamon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05403, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:513-21. 2005..To describe an innovative treatment for adolescent marijuana abuse and provide initial information about its feasibility, acceptability, and potential efficacy...
- Predictors of internalizing and externalizing problems among children of cocaine and opiate dependent parentsCatherine Stanger
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401 3456, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 66:199-212. 2002..For drug dependent fathers, family problems were an independent predictor of children's problems...
- Parenting and children's externalizing problems in substance-abusing familiesCatherine Stanger
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 33:590-600. 2004....
- Parent psychopathology, parenting, and child internalizing problems in substance-abusing familiesMarcy Burstein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington, 05401, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 20:97-106. 2006..Relations between parent externalizing problems and child anxiety and affective problems were significant only among families in which high-positive involvement was present...
- Cognitive barriers to calling a smoking quitlineLaura J Solomon
Health Promotion Research, University of Vermont, 429 AR4, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401 3444, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 11:1339-46. 2009..This study examined cognitive barriers that might prevent cigarette smokers who are interested in quitting from calling a smoking quitline...