Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Economic analyses of respiratory syncytial virus immunoprophylaxis in high-risk infants: a systematic reviewSachin Kamal-Bahl
Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, 506 W Fayette St, Suite 113, Baltimore, MD 21201
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156:1034-41. 2002..To systematically review all published economic analyses of the only 2 available agents for respiratory syncytial virus immunoprophylaxis in high-risk infants: respiratory syncytial virus immunoglobulin intravenous and palivizumab...
- Propoxyphene use by community-dwelling and institutionalized elderly Medicare beneficiariesSachin J Kamal-Bahl
University of Maryland Baltimore, School of Pharmacy, Maryland 21201, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:1099-104. 2003....
- National trends in and predictors of propoxyphene use in community-dwelling older adultsSachin Kamal-Bahl
Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 3:186-95. 2005..Several pain management guidelines and explicit medication-use criteria identify propoxyphene as an inappropriate medication for use in older adults...
- Trends in the prescription of inappropriate drugs for the elderly between 1995 and 1999Bruce Stuart
School of Pharmacy, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 1:61-74. 2003..However, it is not known whether the Beers criteria have had a beneficial effect on prescribing practices...
- The impact of physician attitudes and beliefs on treatment decisions: lipid therapy in high-risk patientsKathleen A Foley
Outcomes Research and Econometrics, Medstat, Inc, New Hope, Pennsylvania, USA
Med Care 44:421-8. 2006..Despite clinical guidelines, many patients with hypercholesterolemia do not achieve treatment goals in clinical practice...