Shrihari S Kadkol
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Comprehensive analysis of CBFbeta-MYH11 fusion transcripts in acute myeloid leukemia by RT-PCR analysisShrihari S Kadkol
Departments of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Mol Diagn 6:22-7. 2004....
- MLL-SEPT6 fusion transcript with a novel sequence in an infant with acute myeloid leukemiaShrihari S Kadkol
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 168:162-7. 2006..The findings emphasize the importance of combined cytogenetic and molecular analyses in the workup of acute leukemia, especially in those leukemias that occur infrequently...
- Increased neurotensin receptor-1 expression during progression of colonic adenocarcinomaXianyong Gui
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Peptides 29:1609-15. 2008..NTSR1 may thus be a potential target for preventive or therapeutic strategies in colon cancer...
- Osteopontin expression and serum levels in metastatic uveal melanoma: a pilot studyShrihari S Kadkol
Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 47:802-6. 2006..This was a pilot study conducted to examine the expression of osteopontin in uveal melanoma and to determine whether serum osteopontin can be used in detecting metastatic uveal melanoma...
- pp32 reduction induces differentiation of TSU-Pr1 cellsJonathan R Brody
Department of Pathology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Am J Pathol 164:273-83. 2004..Thus, reduction of pp32 in the undifferentiated TSU-Pr1 neoplastic cell line induces differentiation and thus may be an element of a differentiation control pathway in both normal and neoplastic cells...
- Expression of GCMB by intrathymic parathyroid hormone-secreting adenomas indicates their parathyroid cell originAlexander Maret
Division of Pediatric Endocrinology, Department of Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89:8-12. 2004..Finally, intrathymic PTH-secreting adenomas express the parathyroid-specific GCMB gene, which suggests that these tumors were derived from parathyroid cells that migrated errantly during embryogenesis...
- Identification of a functional mutation in pp32r1 (ANP32C)G John Kochevar
Department of Pathology, Texas A and M University System Health Science Center, College Station, Texas, USA
Hum Mutat 23:546-51. 2004..The pp32r1 mutation could thus be causally associated with the neoplastic growth properties of PC-3, and be of potential clinical significance...
- Authenticating cell lines in ophthalmic research laboratoriesRobert Folberg
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Rochester, Michigan 48309 4401, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:4697-701. 2008