M E Juweid
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- 111In-pentetreotide versus bone scintigraphy in the detection of bony metastases of neuroblastomaM E Juweid
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, USA
Nucl Med Commun 23:983-9. 2002..In patients with similarly positive BS, PS might still provide unique prognostic information beyond that provided by BS. Further studies are therefore warranted...
- 18F-FDG PET as a routine test for posttherapy assessment of Hodgkin's disease and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: where is the evidence?Malik E Juweid
University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242 1077, USA
J Nucl Med 49:9-12. 2008
- Peripheral T-cell lymphomas: variably or routinely fluorodeoxyglucose-avid?Malik E Juweid
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1465-7. 2007
- Use of positron emission tomography for response assessment of lymphoma: consensus of the Imaging Subcommittee of International Harmonization Project in LymphomaMalik E Juweid
Department of Radiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:571-8. 2007..To develop guidelines for performing and interpreting positron emission tomography (PET) imaging for treatment assessment in patients with lymphoma both in clinical practice and in clinical trials...
- FDG-PET/CT in lymphomaMalik E Juweid
Department of Radiology and the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 727:1-19. 2011..Other promising molecular probes for lymphoma imaging will also be briefly discussed...
- Positron-emission tomography and assessment of cancer therapyMalik E Juweid
Department of Radiology and the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Iowa, Iowa City 52242, USA
N Engl J Med 354:496-507. 2006
- Technology evaluation: epratuzumab, Immunomedics/AmgenMalik Juweid
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Curr Opin Mol Ther 5:192-8. 2003..By January 2003, epratuzumab had received Orphan Drug status in the US for its potential in the treatment of NHL...
- Response assessment of aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma by integrated International Workshop Criteria and fluorine-18-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomographyMalik E Juweid
Department of Radiology, Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:4652-61. 2005....
- Radioimmunotherapy of B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: from clinical trials to clinical practiceMalik E Juweid
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Nucl Med 43:1507-29. 2002..This article provides both investigative and clinical nuclear medicine physicians with a better understanding of RIT capabilities and limitations in B-cell NHL and their role as consultants in the care of NHL patients...
- Modeling combined radiopharmaceutical therapy: a linear optimization frameworkIan M Besse
Applied Mathematical and Computational Sciences, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 8:51-60. 2009..We also consider extensions of this model to include an arbitrary number of independent radiopharmaceuticals and/or other treatment factors...
- Potential increased tumor-dose delivery with combined 131I-MIBG and 90Y-DOTATOC treatment in neuroendocrine tumors: a theoretic modelMark T Madsen
Department of Radiology, University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, 52242, USA
J Nucl Med 47:660-7. 2006..In this paper, we investigate the conditions in which combined-agent therapy is advantageous and we quantify the expected tumor-dose gain...
- Scintigraphic detection of benign struma ovarii in a hyperthyroid patientTwyla B Bartel
Department of Radiology, PET Center, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:3771-2. 2005
- Corn oil emulsion: a simple cholecystagogue for diagnosis of chronic acalculous cholecystitisTwyla B Bartel
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Nucl Med 46:67-74. 2005..This study investigated the use of a corn oil emulsion as an inexpensive alternative to sincalide in the scintigraphic diagnosis of chronic acalculous cholecystitis (CAC)...
- Radioimmunotherapy with 131I-rituximab: what we know and what we don't knowMalik E Juweid
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 18:489-95. 2003
- Revised response criteria for malignant lymphomaBruce D Cheson
Division of Hematology Oncology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:579-86. 2007..Standardized response criteria are needed to interpret and compare clinical trials and for approval of new therapeutic agents by regulatory agencies...
- The role of FDG-PET scans in patients with lymphomaPamela Seam
National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
Blood 110:3507-16. 2007..Recent attempts to standardize PET in clinical trials and incorporation of this technology into uniformly adopted response criteria will hopefully lead to improved outcome for patients with lymphoma...
- Imaging bone and soft tissue tumors with the proliferation marker [18F]fluorodeoxythymidineAndreas K Buck
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 14:2970-7. 2008....
- Role of positron emission tomography in lymphomaMalik E Juweid
J Clin Oncol 23:4577-80. 2005