Douglas P Jutte
Affiliation: University of California
- Socioeconomic predictors of health and development in middle childhood: variations by socioeconomic status measure and raceAmani M Nuru-Jeter
University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs 33:59-81. 2010..We explore these associations in a small exploratory study designed to examine associations between SES and child developmental outcomes in middle childhood...
- Rethinking what is important: biologic versus social predictors of childhood health and educational outcomesDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, Division of Community Health and Human Development, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 1190, USA
Epidemiology 21:314-23. 2010..We examined the relative importance of early social and biologic risk factors in predicting poor health and educational outcomes in children...
- The ripples of adolescent motherhood: social, educational, and medical outcomes for children of teen and prior teen mothersDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, UC Berkeley UCSF Joint Medical Program, Berkeley, California 94720 1190, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:293-301. 2010..We examined medical, educational and social risks to children of teen mothers and children of nonadolescent mothers with a history of teen birth (prior teen mothers) and considered these risks at both the individual and societal level...
- Administrative record linkage as a tool for public health researchDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, 94720 1190, USA
Annu Rev Public Health 32:91-108. 2011..Ever advancing methodologies and data holdings guarantee that research using linked administrative databases will make increasingly important contributions to public health research...
- Bringing researchers and community developers together to revitalize a public housing project and improve healthDouglas P Jutte
Division of Community Health and Human Development, University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:2072-8. 2011....