Douglas P Jutte
Affiliation: University of California
- Socioeconomic predictors of health and development in middle childhood: variations by socioeconomic status measure and raceAmani M Nuru-Jeter
University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
Issues Compr Pediatr Nurs 33:59-81. 2010..We explore these associations in a small exploratory study designed to examine associations between SES and child developmental outcomes in middle childhood...
- Neighborhood adversity, child health, and the role for community developmentDouglas P Jutte
UC Berkeley UCSF Joint Medical Program, University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, Berkeley, California Build Healthy Places Network, San Francisco, California Public Health Institute, Oakland, California and
Pediatrics 135:S48-57. 2015..The problems and potential solutions are beyond the scope of practicing pediatricians, but the community development sector stands ready to engage in shared efforts to improve the health and development of our most at-risk children. ..
- Rethinking what is important: biologic versus social predictors of childhood health and educational outcomesDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, Division of Community Health and Human Development, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 1190, USA
Epidemiology 21:314-23. 2010..We examined the relative importance of early social and biologic risk factors in predicting poor health and educational outcomes in children...
- The ripples of adolescent motherhood: social, educational, and medical outcomes for children of teen and prior teen mothersDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, UC Berkeley UCSF Joint Medical Program, Berkeley, California 94720 1190, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:293-301. 2010..We examined medical, educational and social risks to children of teen mothers and children of nonadolescent mothers with a history of teen birth (prior teen mothers) and considered these risks at both the individual and societal level...
- Administrative record linkage as a tool for public health researchDouglas P Jutte
School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, 94720 1190, USA
Annu Rev Public Health 32:91-108. 2011..Ever advancing methodologies and data holdings guarantee that research using linked administrative databases will make increasingly important contributions to public health research...
- Bringing researchers and community developers together to revitalize a public housing project and improve healthDouglas P Jutte
Division of Community Health and Human Development, University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:2072-8. 2011....