Beth L Jonas
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Recent therapeutic advances in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritisBeth L Jonas
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 27599 7280, USA
N C Med J 68:425-6. 2007
- Pathologic fracture of the hip due to severe gouty arthritisToby A Bates
Department of Rheumatology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7280, USA
J Rheumatol 33:1889-90. 2006
- The comparative efficacy and safety of biologics for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review and metaanalysisGerald Gartlehner
Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services, and School of Public Health, Health Policy and Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Rheumatol 33:2398-408. 2006..In addition, dosing regimens and routes of administration differ substantially among biologics. In a systematic review, we assessed the comparative efficacy and safety of biologic agents for RA...
- Biologics for the treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a systematic review and critical analysis of the evidenceGerald Gartlehner
Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Health Technology Assessments, Garnisongasse 7 20, 1090, Vienna, Austria
Clin Rheumatol 27:67-76. 2008..Clinicians have to be aware of the lack of evidence supporting a long-term net benefit when considering biologics for patients with JIA...
- Systematic review: comparative effectiveness and harms of disease-modifying medications for rheumatoid arthritisKatrina E Donahue
University of North Carolina and Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services Research, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Ann Intern Med 148:124-34. 2008..The comparative effectiveness of rheumatoid arthritis therapies is uncertain...
- Prevalence of osteoporosis and osteopenia among African Americans with early rheumatoid arthritis: the impact of ethnic-specific normative dataTed R Mikuls
Department of Medicine, University of Nebraska Medica Center and Omaha VA Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 3025, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 97:1155-60. 2005..To examine the prevalence of osteopenia and/or osteoporosis among African Americans with early rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and to assess the effect of using race/ethnicity-specific normative data...
- Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody and rheumatoid factor isotypes in African Americans with early rheumatoid arthritisTed R Mikuls
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha Veterans Administration Medical Center, Omaha, NE, USA
Arthritis Rheum 54:3057-9. 2006
- The HLA-DRB1 shared epitope is associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis in African Americans through European genetic admixtureLaura B Hughes
University of Alabama at Birmingham 35294 2182, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:349-58. 2008....