Affiliation: University of Texas
- An economic comparison of risperidone and olanzapine use within an integrated managed mental health programMichael Johnsrud
Center for Pharmacoeconomic Studies, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:237-43. 2006..792), as well as total mental health care costs (7407 dollars versus 9011 dollars; p=0.255)...
- Comparison of mail-order with community pharmacy in plan sponsor cost and member cost in two large pharmacy benefit plansMichael Johnsrud
University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, Mail Code A1930, Austin, TX 78712, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 13:122-34. 2007..Unfortunately, little research exists based on empirical data to determine the net plan cost and member cost for mail-order drugs, as opposed to having these drugs dispensed by community pharmacies...
- Comparison of hospitalizations, emergency department visits, and costs in a historical cohort of Texas Medicaid patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, by initial medication regimenKaren L Rascati
College of Pharmacy and the Center for Pharmacoeconomic Studies, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712 0127, USA
Clin Ther 29:1203-13. 2007..Limited information is available on the relative outcomes and treatment costs of various pharmacotherapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in a Medicaid population...
- Extended-release, once-daily morphine (Avinza) for the treatment of chronic nonmalignant pain: effect on pain, depressive symptoms, and cognitionSumeet S Panjabi
Elan Pharmaceuticals, Inc, South San Francisco, California, USA
Pain Med 9:985-93. 2008..To evaluate the impact of an extended-release, once-daily morphine sulfate formulation on depressive symptoms and neurocognition in patients with chronic nonmalignant pain...
- Utilization patterns of stimulants in ADHD in the Medicaid population: a retrospective analysis of data from the Texas Medicaid programKenneth A Lawson
Center for Pharmacoeconomic Studies, College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Clin Ther 34:944-956.e4. 2012..Thus, little is known about these utilization patterns in Medicaid populations, which typically have demographic and clinical characteristics that differ from those of employer-based groups...
- Patient satisfaction with a pharmacist-provided telephone medication therapy management programLeticia R Moczygemba
Pharmacy Administration Division, College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA
Res Social Adm Pharm 6:143-54. 2010..Patient satisfaction with medication therapy management (MTM), a required component of the Medicare Part D benefit, is an important outcome to consider when evaluating MTM programs...
- Topiramate prescribing patterns among medicaid patients: diagnosis, comorbidities, and dosingSara Poston
Department of Health Policy, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Ther 29:504-18. 2007..Based on a literature search, there has been scant research into topiramate prescribing patterns among Medicaid patients...