Susan L Johnson
Affiliation: University of Washington
- The concept of fatigue in multiple sclerosisSusan L Johnson
Tacoma General Hospital, Washington, USA
J Neurosci Nurs 40:72-7. 2008..A variety of treatment options are available for MS-related fatigue, and it is important that patients and their support systems are made aware that fatigue can be managed...
- Workplace bullying: concerns for nurse leadersSusan L Johnson
Nursing Program, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Nurs Adm 39:84-90. 2009..The aim of this study was to describe nurses' experiences with and characteristics related to workplace bullying...
- International perspectives on workplace bullying among nurses: a reviewS L Johnson
University of Washington, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
Int Nurs Rev 56:34-40. 2009..This article examines the nursing literature on workplace bullying with the aim of reaching a better understanding of the phenomenon...
- An ecological model of workplace bullying: a guide for intervention and researchSusan L Johnson
School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Nurs Forum 46:55-63. 2011..The model can be used as a theoretical framework to guide intervention planning and evaluation, and can also be used to guide the formulation of questions for empirical research...
- Disease severity at time of referral for pediatric failure to thrive and obesity: time for a paradigm shift?Laurie A Miller
Section of Nutrition, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver 80262, USA
J Pediatr 141:121-4. 2002..Results indicated that underweight children were mildly underweight, whereas the overweight children were severely so. In primary care settings, underweight children may be referred more aggressively than overweight children...
- The efficacy and cost of alternative strategies for systematic screening for type 2 diabetes in the U.S. population 45-74 years of ageSusan L Johnson
Department of Internal Medicine, Michigan Diabetes Research and Training Center, University of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, 3920 Taubman Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0354, USA
Diabetes Care 28:307-11. 2005..To simulate the outcomes of alternative strategies for screening the U.S. population 45-74 years of age for type 2 diabetes...
- A clinical trial of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion versus multiple daily injections in older adults with type 2 diabetesWilliam H Herman
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0354, USA
Diabetes Care 28:1568-73. 2005..To compare the efficacy and safety of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) and multiple daily injection (MDI) in older adults with insulin-treated type 2 diabetes and to assess treatment satisfaction and quality of life...