Julia V Johnson
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Postmenopausal uterine bleeding profiles with two forms of continuous combined hormone replacement therapyJulia V Johnson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Menopause 9:16-22. 2002..5 mg norethindrone acetate (Activella; E(2)/NETA group), a newly available CCHRT preparation, over a 6-month period...
- Effects of oral and transdermal hormonal contraception on vascular risk markers: a randomized controlled trialJulia V Johnson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont 0450, USA
Obstet Gynecol 111:278-84. 2008..To compare the effects of oral and transdermal contraceptives containing similar hormone formulations on vascular risk markers...
- Estradiol treatment altered anticholinergic-related brain activation during working memory in postmenopausal womenJulie A Dumas
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit, Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1 South Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Neuroimage 60:1394-403. 2012..These data are the first to show that estradiol modulated antimuscarinic- and anitnicotinic-induced brain activity and suggest that estradiol affected cholinergic system regulation of cognition-related brain activation in humans...
- A longitudinal study of the effects of free testosterone and other psychosocial variables on sexual function during the natural traverse of menopauseJudith R Gerber
Women s Health Care Service, Reproductive Endocrinology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Fertil Steril 83:643-8. 2005....
- Increased memory load-related frontal activation after estradiol treatment in postmenopausal womenJulie A Dumas
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit and Brain Imaging Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Horm Behav 58:929-35. 2010..These data suggest that estradiol treatment effects on cognition may be in part produced through modulation of frontal lobe functioning under difficult task conditions...
- Endometrial histology following 1 year of a continuous daily regimen of levonorgestrel 90 micro g/ethinyl estradiol 20 micro gJulia V Johnson
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Contraception 75:23-6. 2007..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of a continuous daily regimen of levonorgestrel (LNG) 90 micro g/ethinyl estradiol (EE) 20 micro g on endometrial histology...
- Correlation of serum androgens with anthropometric and metabolic indices in healthy, nonobese postmenopausal womenPeter R Casson
University of Vermont, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Smith 401, 111 Colchester Avenue, Burlington, Vermont 05401, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:4276-82. 2010..Thus, the present study sought to assess the contribution of endogenous circulating androgens to the regulation of metabolic function, body morphometry, and physical function in normal naturally postmenopausal women...
- Evaluation of a continuous regimen of levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol: phase 3 study resultsDavid F Archer
CONRAD Clinical Research Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA 23507, USA
Contraception 74:439-45. 2006..This study was conducted to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a continuous daily regimen of levonorgestrel (LNG) 90 microg/ethinyl estradiol (EE) 20 microg (continuous LNG/EE)...
- Effect of depomedroxyprogesterone acetate on coagulation parameter: a pilot studyJerald Goldstein
Fertility Specialists of Dallas, Dallas, Texas, USA
Fertil Steril 87:1267-70. 2007..To investigate this, we studied the effects of injectable depomedroxyprogesterone acetate (DMPA), given as a contraceptive, on coagulation and inflammation markers...