Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Does territoriality modify the relationship between perceived neighborhood challenges and physical activity? A multilevel analysisVicki Johnson-Lawrence
Department of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Michigan Flint Electronic address
Ann Epidemiol 25:107-12. 2015..We hypothesized that greater territoriality would reduce the negative effects of neighborhood challenges on PA levels...
- Cumulative socioeconomic disadvantage and cardiovascular disease mortality in the Alameda County Study 1965 to 2000Vicki Johnson-Lawrence
Department of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Michigan Flint, Flint, MI Electronic address
Ann Epidemiol 25:65-70. 2015..Social mobility models suggest that socioeconomic patterns may also influence disease risk. This study examines cumulative socioeconomic disadvantage (CSD) in relation to cardiovascular disease mortality (CVDM)...
- The effects of race, ethnicity, and mood/anxiety disorders on the chronic physical health conditions of men from a national sampleVicki Johnson-Lawrence
Department of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Michigan Flint, Flint, MI 48502, USA
Am J Mens Health 7:58S-67S. 2013..Future studies should explore the underlying causes of such variation and how studying mental and chronic physical health problems together may help identify mechanisms that underlie racial disparities in life expectancy among men. ..
- Socioeconomic mobility in adulthood and cardiovascular disease mortalityVicki Johnson-Lawrence
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Ann Epidemiol 23:167-71. 2013..We examined adult socioeconomic mobility measured by household income in relation to CVD mortality risk among older adults...
- VA primary care-mental health integration: patient characteristics and receipt of mental health services, 2008-2010Vicki Johnson-Lawrence
Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1415 Washington Heights, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:1137-41. 2012..This report describes patients initiating PC-MHI services in fiscal years (FYs) 2008-2010, including those who received prior mental health services...
- Independent and joint associations between multiple measures of the built and social environment and physical activity in a multi-ethnic urban communityAmy Schulz
Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104, USA
J Urban Health 90:872-87. 2013..Bringing together urban planners, public health practitioners and policy makers to understand and address aspects of urban environment associated with health outcomes is critical to promoting health and health equity. ..