Michael D Jibson
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Medical education and the pharmaceutical industry: managing an uneasy allianceMichael D Jibson
University of Michigan, Department of Psychiatry, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0118, USA
Acad Psychiatry 30:36-9. 2006
- Clinical skills verification in general psychiatry: recommendations of the ABPN Task Force on Rater TrainingMichael D Jibson
Dept of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Acad Psychiatry 36:363-8. 2012..This article reviews the specific requirements for the CSV experience within general residency programs, and briefly describes the recommendations of the task force for faculty training and program implementation...
- Clinical skills verification, formative feedback, and psychiatry residency traineesGregory W Dalack
Dept of Psychiatry, Univ of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Acad Psychiatry 36:122-5. 2012....
- Extrapyramidal side effects of antipsychotic treatment: scope of problem and impact on outcomeRajiv Tandon
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 14:123-9. 2002..Clinically, this EPS advantage of atypical antipsychotics translates into several important benefits, including better negative symptom efficacy, less dysphoria, less impaired cognition, a lower risk of TD, and better overall outcome...
- Psychopharmacology training in psychiatric education: the debateMichael D Jibson
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Acad Psychiatry 29:120-3. 2005
- Psychopharmacology in the emergency roomMichael D Jibson
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0118, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:796-7. 2007
- Clinician-educator tracks for residents: three pilot programsMichael D Jibson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0118, USA
Acad Psychiatry 34:269-76. 2010..This article reviews three residency tracks designed to build skills in teaching, curriculum development and assessment, education research, and career development to meet this need...
- A survey of the interactions between psychiatry residency programs and the pharmaceutical industryChristopher K Varley
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Box 359300 CL 08, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Acad Psychiatry 29:40-6. 2005..The authors report a survey of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatry Residency Training (AADPRT) on interactions between the pharmaceutical industry and psychiatry residency programs...