K R Jerome
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Herpes simplex virus inhibits apoptosis through the action of two genes, Us5 and Us3K R Jerome
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
J Virol 73:8950-7. 1999..The Us11 and Us12 genes were not necessary for protection from apoptosis induced by either stimulus. The differences between HSV-1 and HSV-2 in the ability to inhibit apoptosis may be factors in the immunobiology of HSV infections...
- Inhibition of apoptosis by primary isolates of herpes simplex virusK R Jerome
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Arch Virol 146:2219-25. 2001..These findings suggest fundamental differences between HSV-1 and HSV-2 in their manipulation of host cell apoptosis...
- HSV and glycoprotein J inhibit caspase activation and apoptosis induced by granzyme B or FasK R Jerome
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Immunol 167:3928-35. 2001....
- Cytomegalovirus infection and ganciclovir resistance caused by UL97 mutations in pediatric transplant recipientsY J Kim
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, USA Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington, USA Sungkyungkwan University, School of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Transpl Infect Dis 14:611-7. 2012..Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection may cause serious disease after hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) and solid organ transplantation (SOT), but few reports describe ganciclovir (GCV) resistance in pediatric patients...
- Combinatorial anti-HIV gene therapy: using a multipronged approach to reach beyond HAARTC W Peterson
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Gene Ther 20:695-702. 2013....
- Quantitation of BK virus load in serum for the diagnosis of BK virus-associated nephropathy in renal transplant recipientsA P Limaye
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Infect Dis 183:1669-72. 2001..It is concluded that quantitative PCR for BK virus DNA in serum is useful both for identifying transplant recipients at risk for BK virus nephropathy and for monitoring the response to therapy...
- HBV lamivudine resistance among hepatitis B and HIV coinfected patients starting lamivudine, stavudine and nevirapine in KenyaH N Kim
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Viral Hepat 18:e447-52. 2011..Lamivudine resistance can emerge in the setting of incomplete HBV suppression but was infrequently observed among HIV-HBV coinfected patients with low baseline HBV DNA levels...