A F Jerant
Affiliation: University of California
- Targeted versus tailored multimedia patient engagement to enhance depression recognition and treatment in primary care: randomized controlled trial protocol for the AMEP2 studyDaniel J Tancredi
UC Davis Department of Pediatrics and Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, 2103 Stockton Blvd Suite 2224, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 13:141. 2013..Both targeted and tailored communication strategies offer promise for fomenting discussion and reducing barriers to appropriate initial treatment of depression...
- Training residents in medical informaticsA F Jerant
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, Davis, USA
Fam Med 31:465-72. 1999....
- Does the use of electronic medical records improve surrogate patient outcomes in outpatient settings?A F Jerant
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, USA
J Fam Pract 49:349-57. 2000..We reviewed the evidence regarding the effectiveness of electronic medical records (EMRs) as tools for improving surrogate patient outcomes in the outpatient primary care setting...
- Applied medical informatics and computing skills of students, residents, and facultyA F Jerant
University of California, Davis, USA
Fam Med 32:267-72. 2000..We conducted a survey at our institution to collect this information...
- Reducing the cost of frequent hospital admissions for congestive heart failure: a randomized trial of a home telecare interventionA F Jerant
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento 95817, USA
Med Care 39:1234-45. 2001..Home nurse visits after discharge can reduce readmissions, but the intervention costs are high...