Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Evolution of carfilzomib dose and schedule in patients with multiple myeloma: a historical overviewAndrzej J Jakubowiak
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago Medical Center, 5841 S Maryland Avenue, MC 2115, Chicago, IL 60637 6613, United States Electronic address
Cancer Treat Rev 40:781-90. 2014..Additional studies are underway to examine alternative dosing schedules (e.g., once-weekly dosing [CHAMPION-1])...
- Treatment outcomes in patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma and high-risk cytogenetics receiving single-agent carfilzomib in the PX-171-003-A1 studyA J Jakubowiak
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Leukemia 27:2351-6. 2013..4-NE); P=0.0003). Taken together, these findings demonstrate that single-agent carfilzomib is efficacious and has the potential to at least partially overcome the impact of high-risk cytogenetics in heavily pre-treated patients with MM...
- A phase 1/2 study of carfilzomib in combination with lenalidomide and low-dose dexamethasone as a frontline treatment for multiple myelomaAndrzej J Jakubowiak
University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60637 6613, USA
Blood 120:1801-9. 2012..CRd was well tolerated with exceptional response rates. This study is registered at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov as NCT01029054...
- Perifosine plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed and relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: a Phase I Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium studyAndrzej J Jakubowiak
University of Michigan Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Br J Haematol 158:472-80. 2012..Response was associated with phospho-Akt in pharmacodynamic studies. Perifosine-lenalidomide-dexamethasone was well tolerated and demonstrated encouraging clinical activity in relapsed and relapsed/refractory MM...
- Phase I trial of anti-CS1 monoclonal antibody elotuzumab in combination with bortezomib in the treatment of relapsed/refractory multiple myelomaAndrzej J Jakubowiak
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:1960-5. 2012..To evaluate the maximum-tolerated dose (MTD), safety, and efficacy of elotuzumab in combination with bortezomib in patients with relapsed or relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (MM)...
- Management strategies for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: current clinical perspectivesAndrzej Jakubowiak
University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Semin Hematol 49:S16-32. 2012....