Anil K Jain
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- 2-Chloroethyl ethyl sulfide causes microvesication and inflammation-related histopathological changes in male hairless mouse skinAnil K Jain
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Colorado Denver, 12700 East 19th Avenue, Box C238 P 15 Research 2, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Toxicology 282:129-38. 2011....
- Sulfur mustard analog, 2-chloroethyl ethyl sulfide-induced skin injury involves DNA damage and induction of inflammatory mediators, in part via oxidative stress, in SKH-1 hairless mouse skinAnil K Jain
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado Denver School of Pharmacy, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Toxicol Lett 205:293-301. 2011..This study could help in identifying countermeasures that alone or in combination, can target the unveiled pathways for reducing skin injury in humans by SM...
- Silibinin, dexamethasone, and doxycycline as potential therapeutic agents for treating vesicant-inflicted ocular injuriesNeera Tewari-Singh
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 264:23-31. 2012....
- Silibinin attenuates sulfur mustard analog-induced skin injury by targeting multiple pathways connecting oxidative stress and inflammationNeera Tewari-Singh
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e46149. 2012..Together, these findings support further optimization of silibinin in HD skin toxicity model to develop a novel effective therapy for skin injuries by vesicants...
- Generation of reactive oxygen species by grape seed extract causes irreparable DNA damage leading to G2/M arrest and apoptosis selectively in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma cellsSangeeta Shrotriya
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Carcinogenesis 33:848-58. 2012....