Affiliation: University of California
- Drug-abusing offenders with comorbid mental disorders: problem severity, treatment participation, and recidivismAdi Jaffe
University of California, Los Angeles, Integrated Substance Abuse Program, Los Angeles, CA 90025, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 43:244-50. 2012..These results underscore the need for COD-focused intervention strategies among offenders, taking into consideration the severity of their COD status...
- Depression ratings, reported sexual risk behaviors, and methamphetamine use: latent growth curve models of positive change among gay and bisexual men in an outpatient treatment programAdi Jaffe
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Exp Clin Psychopharmacol 15:301-7. 2007..This suggests that some users who respond well to treatment may show improvement in these co-occurring problems without a need for more intensive targeted interventions...
- Hepatitis A prevalence among injection drug usersRebecca Wells
Section of Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau, AK, USA
Clin Lab Sci 19:12-7. 2006..The purpose of this study was to develop a descriptive model of the association between injection drug use and hepatitis A (HAV) in a sample of injection drug users (IDUs)...
- Internet access and use among homeless and indigent drug users in Long Beach, CaliforniaDavid P Redpath
Center for Behavioral Research and Services, California State University, Long Beach, California 90813, USA
Cyberpsychol Behav 9:548-51. 2006..The association with amphetamine use may indicate a facilitating effect of amphetamine by heightening awareness and increasing wakefulness...
- Convergent and discriminant validity of three measures of stage of changeLucy E Napper
Center for Behavioral Research and Services, California State University, Long Beach, CA 90813, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 22:362-71. 2008..There was moderate agreement in stage assignment. Analysis of behavior did provide some support for the construct validity of the measures. The results suggest that these drug-use stage-of-change measures may not be equivalent...