Sara L Jackson
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Screening mammography among Chinese Canadian womenSara L Jackson
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Can J Public Health 94:275-80. 2003..Though breast cancer is the most common malignancy among Chinese women, screening mammography is underutilized. This study examined barriers and facilitators of screening mammography among Chinese Canadian women...
- Predictors of urinary tract infection after menopause: a prospective studySara L Jackson
Northwest Health Services Research and Development Program, VA Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington, USA
Am J Med 117:903-11. 2004..To describe the incidence of and risk factors for acute cystitis among nondiabetic and diabetic postmenopausal women...
- Variability of interpretive accuracy among diagnostic mammography facilitiesSara L Jackson
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Box 359854, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 101:814-27. 2009..Interpretive performance of screening mammography varies substantially by facility, but performance of diagnostic interpretation has not been studied...
- Urinary incontinence and diabetes in postmenopausal womenSara L Jackson
Northwest Health Services Reserach and Development Program, VA Puget Sound, 1825 N 52nd St, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Diabetes Care 28:1730-8. 2005..This study evaluates diabetes characteristics and other risk factors for urinary incontinence among community-dwelling postmenopausal women...
- Predictors of urinary incontinence in a prospective cohort of postmenopausal womenSara L Jackson
Northwest Health Services Research and Development Program, Veterans Administration Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington, USA
Obstet Gynecol 108:855-62. 2006..To prospectively assess risk factors associated with occurrence of urinary incontinence among postmenopausal women...
- Mammographic interpretation: radiologists' ability to accurately estimate their performance and compare it with that of their peersAndrea J Cook
Biostatistics Unit, Group Health Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:695-702. 2012..The purposes of this study were to determine whether U.S. radiologists accurately estimate their own interpretive performance of screening mammography and to assess how they compare their performance with that of their peers...
- Are radiologists' goals for mammography accuracy consistent with published recommendations?Sara L Jackson
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Acad Radiol 19:289-95. 2012..Mammography quality assurance programs have been in place for more than a decade. We studied radiologists' self-reported performance goals for accuracy in screening mammography and compared them to published recommendations...
- Variability in interpretive performance at screening mammography and radiologists' characteristics associated with accuracyJoann G Elmore
Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Harborview Medical Center, 325 Ninth Ave, Box 359780, Seattle, WA 98104 2499, USA
Radiology 253:641-51. 2009..To identify radiologists' characteristics associated with interpretive performance in screening mammography...
- Cancer preventive screening: a cross-border comparison of United States and Canadian Chinese womenShin Ping Tu
University of Washington, USA
Prev Med 41:36-46. 2005..To compare screening mammography and Pap testing among Chinese women in Seattle, Washington to Vancouver, and British Columbia...
- Urinary incontinence and urinary tract infection: temporal relationships in postmenopausal womenElya E Moore
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Obstet Gynecol 111:317-23. 2008..To estimate the temporal relationship between self-reported urine loss and incident, symptomatic, microbiologically confirmed urinary tract infection (UTI)...