Jason N Itri
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Using focused missed-case conferences to reduce discrepancies in musculoskeletal studies interpreted by residents on callJason N Itri
Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA jason
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:W696-705. 2011..The purpose of this study is to determine whether focused missed-case conferences can significantly reduce the number of major discrepancies in musculoskeletal imaging studies interpreted by residents on call...
- Increased error rates in preliminary reports issued by radiology residents working more than 10 consecutive hours overnightAlexander T Ruutiainen
Hospital of the Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Acad Radiol 20:305-11. 2013..To determine if the rate of major discrepancies between resident preliminary reports and faculty final reports increases during the final hours of consecutive 12-hour overnight call shifts...
- Identifying benchmarks for discrepancy rates in preliminary interpretations provided by radiology trainees at an academic institutionAlexander T Ruutiainen
Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 8:644-8. 2011..The aim of this study was to identify specific benchmarks for resident discrepancy rates by reviewing all 73,072 on-call reports generated at the authors' institution over 1 year...
- Orion: a web-based application designed to monitor resident and fellow performance on-callJason N Itri
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Digit Imaging 24:897-907. 2011..Orion is a powerful information technology tool that can be used by residency program directors, fellowship programs directors, residents, and fellows to improve radiology education and training...
- Do we need a national incident reporting system for medical imaging?Jason N Itri
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 9:329-35. 2012....
- Using a web-based application to enhance resident training and improve performance on-callJason N Itri
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
Acad Radiol 17:917-20. 2010..The objective was to determine if missed case conferences could reduce the number of resident discrepancies related to the types of cases reviewed...