M Saleem Ismail
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Use of quetiapine in elderly patientsPierre N Tariot
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Monroe Community Hospital, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 63:21-6. 2002....
- A reality test: How well do we understand psychosis in Parkinson's disease?M Saleem Ismail
Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester, Medical Center, New York, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 16:8-18. 2004..They also identify limitations in our understanding of this complex phenomenon and conclude that, despite availability of reasonable treatments for psychosis in PD, the search for a better understanding of the phenomenon must continue...
- National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness- Alzheimer's Disease (CATIE-AD): baseline characteristicsM Saleem Ismail
University of Rochester Medical Center, Program in Neurobehavioral Therapeutics, Monroe Community Hospital, 435 East Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
Curr Alzheimer Res 4:325-35. 2007..With the increasing prevalence of AD, clinicians and health care planners should look into future needs of those AD sufferers who are residing in community...
- Efficacy of atypical antipsychotics in elderly patients with dementiaPierre N Tariot
Department of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Therapeutics, Monroe Community Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:11-5. 2004....
- Serial PIB and MRI in normal, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: implications for sequence of pathological events in Alzheimer's diseaseClifford R Jack
Clifford R Jack, Mayo Clinic, Diagnostic Radiology, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Brain 132:1355-65. 2009..This model implies a complimentary role for MRI and PIB imaging in Alzheimer's disease, with each reflecting one of the major pathologies, amyloid dysmetabolism and neurodegeneration...
- Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE): Alzheimer's disease trialLon S Schneider
Department of Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles 90033, USA
Schizophr Bull 29:57-72. 2003....
- Effectiveness of atypical antipsychotic drugs in patients with Alzheimer's diseaseLon S Schneider
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
N Engl J Med 355:1525-38. 2006..We assessed the effectiveness of atypical antipsychotic drugs in outpatients with Alzheimer's disease...
- Long-term benefits of early pharmacologic treatment in Alzheimer's disease. Interview by Frederic FlachM Saleem Ismail
Essent Psychopharmacol 6:227-37. 2005