J J Irrgang
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Use of the International Knee Documentation Committee guidelines to assess outcome following anterior cruciate ligament reconstructionJ J Irrgang
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, PA 15213, USA
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 6:107-14. 1998..Further testing of the IKDC guidelines is necessary to determine if they are capable of detecting a change in the patients over time following treatment and/or surgery of the knee...
- Development of a patient-reported measure of function of the kneeJ J Irrgang
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 80:1132-45. 1998....
- Rehabilitation of the multiple-ligament-injured kneeJ J Irrgang
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Pittsburgh School of Health, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Sports Med 19:545-71. 2000..Specific guidelines for rehabilitation following ACL reconstruction combined with MCL repair, PCL reconstruction, combined ACL-PCL reconstruction, and reconstruction of the LCL and posterolateral corner have been provided...
- A pilot study on the relationship between physical impairment and activity restriction in persons with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction at long-term follow-upK J Pantano
Department of Physical Therapy, Exercise and Nutrition Sciences, 405 Kimball Tower, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 9:369-78. 2001..Addition of the one-legged hop, Lachman, anterior drawer, and varus stress tests accounted for an additional 40% of the variability of function. When pain and giving way were added to the model, 79% of the variability was explained...
- A comparison of a modified Oswestry Low Back Pain Disability Questionnaire and the Quebec Back Pain Disability ScaleJ M Fritz
Department of Physical Therapy, School of Allied Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, 6035 Forbes Tower, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Phys Ther 81:776-88. 2001....
- Development and validation of the international knee documentation committee subjective knee formJ J Irrgang
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Pittsburgh, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
Am J Sports Med 29:600-13. 2001..Use of this instrument will permit comparisons of outcome across groups with different knee problems...