Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- An investigation into differential diagnosis of pulp and periapical pain: a PennEndo database studyMian Iqbal
Postdoctoral Endodontic Program, Department of Endodontics, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Robert Schattner Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6030, USA
J Endod 33:548-51. 2007..The results confirm the differential diagnostic power of sharp and dull pain and percussion and palpation tests. Several symptoms previously believed to have differential diagnostic power were found insignificant...
- Preoperative predictors of number of root canals clinically detected in maxillary molars: a PennEndo Database studyMian Iqbal
Department of Endodontics, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6030, USA
J Endod 34:413-6. 2008..4 times more likely to detect canals in teeth with caries than teeth without caries. When these independent variables were controlled, only age of the individual was significantly related to number of root canals detected...
- Relative frequency of teeth needing conventional and surgical endodontic treatment in patients treated at a graduate endodontic clinic--a Penn Endo database studyMian Iqbal
Department of Endodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Robert Schattner Center, 240 South 40th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6030, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 106:e62-7. 2008....
- Incidence and factors related to flare-ups in a graduate endodontic programmeM Iqbal
Department of Endodontics, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine, Robert Schattner Centre, PA 19104 6030, USA
Int Endod J 42:99-104. 2009..To investigate the incidence and factors related to endodontic flare-ups in nonsurgical root canal treatment (NSRCT) cases completed by graduate endodontic residents at University of Pennsylvania, USA...
- Vital pulp therapy with mineral trioxide aggregateBekir Karabucak
School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Dent Traumatol 21:240-3. 2005..Follow-up examinations revealed that the treatment was successful in preserving pulpal vitality and continued development of the tooth...
- Implants and endodontics: from facts and myths to beneficial synergismsMian Iqbal
Advanced Dental Education, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Gen Dent 57:606-15. 2009....