Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Anatomical outcomes of surgery for idiopathic macular hole as determined by optical coherence tomographyMichael S Ip
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Wisconsin, Clinical Science Center, F4 336, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 120:29-35. 2002....
- Intravitreous triamcinolone acetonide as treatment for macular edema from central retinal vein occlusionMichael S Ip
University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, 600 Highland Ave, F4/336, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 120:1217-9. 2002
- Treatment of central retinal vein occlusion with triamcinolone acetonide: an optical coherence tomography studyMichael Ip
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Wisconsin, Clinical Science Center, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Semin Ophthalmol 18:67-73. 2003..Optical coherence tomography demonstrated significant anatomic improvement in the majority of patients with macular edema due to CRVO treated with intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide...
- Fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant for diabetic macular edema: a 3-year multicenter, randomized, controlled clinical trialP Andrew Pearson
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Ophthalmology 118:1580-7. 2011..We studied the 3-year efficacy and safety results of a 4-year study evaluating fluocinolone acetonide (FA) intravitreal implants in eyes with persistent or recurrent diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Correlation of visual acuity and macular thickness measured by optical coherence tomography in patients with persistent macular edemaMark S Blumenkranz
Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Retina 30:1090-4. 2010....
- Macular hole: improved understanding of pathogenesis, staging, and management based on optical coherence tomographyMichael Altaweel
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Semin Ophthalmol 18:58-66. 2003..OCT is useful in differentiating simulating lesions and in allowing better counseling of patients regarding their disorder. Finally, OCT findings are prognostic of surgical success and can assist in evaluating the results of surgery...
- Characteristics of choroidal neovascularization in the complications of age-related macular degeneration prevention trialMaureen G Maguire
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 3309, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1468-73, 1473.e1-2. 2008..To describe the characteristics of incident choroidal neovascularization (CNV) in observed and treated eyes in the Complications of Age-related Macular Degeneration Prevention Trial (CAPT)...
- Intravitreal injection of triamcinolone: an emerging treatment for diabetic macular edemaMichael S Ip
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Diabetes Care 27:1794-7. 2004
- A randomized trial comparing intravitreal triamcinolone and focal/grid photocoagulation for diabetic macular edema: baseline featuresMichael S Ip
University of Wisconsin Fundus Photograph Reading Center, Madison, WI, USA
Retina 28:919-30. 2008....
- The risk of endophthalmitis following intravitreal triamcinolone injection in the DRCRnet and SCORE clinical trialsAbdhish R Bhavsar
Retina Center, PA, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 144:454-6. 2007..To report the incidence of endophthalmitis following intravitreal injection using a standardized injection procedure...
- It's time for a clinical trial to investigate intravitreal triamcinolone for macular edema due to retinal vein occlusion: the SCORE studyIngrid U Scott
Arch Ophthalmol 123:581-2. 2005
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for the treatment of macular edema associated with central retinal vein occlusionMichael S Ip
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53711 1068, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 122:1131-6. 2004..To investigate the safety and efficacy of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide as treatment for macular edema associated with central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO)...
- Optical coherence tomography findings in central retinal artery occlusionSuzanne M Falkenberry
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 37:502-5. 2006..Therefore, the use of OCT may help facilitate prompt recognition of acute and chronic central retinal artery occlusion...
- Optical coherence tomography measurements and analysis methods in optical coherence tomography studies of diabetic macular edemaDavid J Browning
Jaeb Center for Health Research, 15310 Amberly Drive, Suite 350, Tampa, FL 33647, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1366-71, 1371.e1. 2008..To evaluate optical coherence tomography (OCT) measurements and methods of analysis of OCT data in studies of diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Diabetic macular edema: a review of past, present, and future therapiesMatthew J Thompson
University of Wisconsin, Fundus Photograph Reading Center, Madison 53711-1068, USA
Int Ophthalmol Clin 44:51-67. 2004
- Preferential Hyperacuity Perimeter (PreView PHP) for detecting choroidal neovascularization studyYair Alster
Clin Reg Consulting Services Inc, Irvine, California, USA
Ophthalmology 112:1758-65. 2005..Thus, this monitoring should be considered in the management of the intermediate stage of AMD...