Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Calcium sulfate and platelet-rich plasma make a novel osteoinductive biomaterial for bone regenerationGiuseppe Intini
Department of Oral Biology, University at Buffalo 109 Foster Hall, 3435 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Transl Med 5:13. 2007....
- A comparative analysis of bone formation induced by human demineralized freeze-dried bone and enamel matrix derivative in rat calvaria critical-size bone defectsGiuseppe Intini
Department of Oral Biology, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Periodontol 79:1217-24. 2008....
- Platelet-derived growth factor enhancement of two alloplastic bone matricesJeremy Bateman
School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Periodontol 76:1833-41. 2005..The aim of these studies was to treat beta-tricalcium phosphate (beta-TCP) and calcium sulfate (CaSO(4)) with platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-BB to enhance the osteogenic capabilities of these materials...
- Engineering a bioactive matrix by modifications of calcium sulfateGiuseppe Intini
Department of Oral Biology, School of Dental Medicine, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Tissue Eng 8:997-1008. 2002..This study proposes CS as an efficient carrier for PRP or PDGF and supports the use of these combinations as bioactive matrices in clinical or laboratory applications...
- Modulation of MUC7 mucin expression by exogenous factors in airway cells in vitro and in vivoShimin Li
Department of Oral Biology, School of Dental Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, 14214, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 35:95-102. 2006..In the lungs, MUC7 seems to be expressed within the respiratory epithelium at the level of the bronchioles. Upon stimulation with LPS, it seems to be overexpressed within the same cells and within the stromal tissue...