Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- (1)H MRS in the rat brain under pentobarbital anesthesia: accurate quantification of in vivo spectra in the presence of propylene glycolIsabelle Iltis
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research and Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Magn Reson Med 59:631-5. 2008..The chemical shifts and J-coupling values reported here can be used to simulate the spectrum of PG at any field strength, with various pulse sequences...
- Neurochemical changes in the rat prefrontal cortex following acute phencyclidine treatment: an in vivo localized (1)H MRS studyIsabelle Iltis
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55455, USA
NMR Biomed 22:737-44. 2009..MRS studies of this pharmacological rat model may be useful for assessing the effects of potential anti-psychotic drugs in vivo...
- (1)H MR spectroscopy in Friedreich's ataxia and ataxia with oculomotor apraxia type 2Isabelle Iltis
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Brain Res 1358:200-10. 2010..We aimed at assessing the neurochemical profile of the pons, the cerebellar hemisphere and the vermis in patients with FRDA and AOA2 to identify potential biomarkers of these diseases...
- In vivo proton MRS to quantify anesthetic effects of pentobarbital on cerebral metabolism and brain activity in ratFei Du
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Magn Reson Med 62:1385-93. 2009....
- In vivo 13C spectroscopy in the rat brain using hyperpolarized [1-(13)C]pyruvate and [2-(13)C]pyruvateMałgorzata Marjańska
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research and Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota, 2021 6th St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States
J Magn Reson 206:210-8. 2010..A metabolic model was used to fit the hyperpolarized 13C time courses obtained during infusion of [1-(13)C]pyruvate and to determine the values of VPDH and VLDH...
- Distinct neurochemical profiles of spinocerebellar ataxias 1, 2, 6, and cerebellar multiple system atrophyGULIN OZ
Center for MR Research, Department of Radiology, Medical School, University of Minnesota, 2021 6th St S E, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Cerebellum 10:208-17. 2011..Studies with higher numbers of patients and other ataxias are warranted to further investigate the clinical utility of neurochemical levels as measured by high-field MRS as ataxia biomarkers...
- In vivo 1H NMR spectroscopy of the human brain at 9.4 T: initial resultsDinesh Kumar Deelchand
Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Magn Reson 206:74-80. 2010..35 Hz/T from 1.5 T to 9.4 T), with a minimum achievable tCr linewidth of around 12.5 Hz at 9.4 T. At very high field, B(0) microsusceptibility effects are the main contributor to the minimum achievable linewidth...
- In vivo assessment of myocardial blood flow in rat heart using magnetic resonance imaging: effect of anesthesiaIsabelle Iltis
, UMR CNRS 6612, , 27 Boulevard Jean Moulin, 13005 Marseille, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 22:242-7. 2005..CONCLUSION: Isoflurane and nitrous oxide induce a higher MBF than pentobarbital. Isoflurane also induces a higher ejection fraction in healthy rats...