O N Ikediobi
Affiliation: University of California
- The clinical application of UGT1A1 pharmacogenetic testing: gene-environment interactionsSara Correia Marques
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hum Genomics 4:238-49. 2010....
- In vitro differential sensitivity of melanomas to phenothiazines is based on the presence of codon 600 BRAF mutationOgechi N Ikediobi
Genomics and Bioinformatics Group, Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 7:1337-46. 2008..The findings reported here have potential implications for the use of phenothiazines in the treatment of V600E BRAF mutant melanoma...
- Somatic pharmacogenomics in cancerO N Ikediobi
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Pharmacogenomics J 8:305-14. 2008....
- Analysis of pharmacogenetic traits in two distinct South African populationsOgechi Ikediobi
University of California, San Francisco, School of Pharmacy, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, CA 94143, USA
Hum Genomics 5:265-82. 2011..Characterising the Xhosa and CMA population frequencies of variant alleles important for drug transport and metabolism can help to establish the clinical relevance of pharmacogenetic testing in these populations...
- Addressing the challenges of the clinical application of pharmacogenetic testingO N Ikediobi
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 86:28-31. 2009..We discuss UGT1A1 pharmacogenetic testing to illustrate the knowledge gaps impeding widespread use of pharmacogenetic tests in the clinical setting...
- Mutation analysis of 24 known cancer genes in the NCI-60 cell line setOgechi N Ikediobi
Cancer Genome Project, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, United Kingdom
Mol Cancer Ther 5:2606-12. 2006....