Affiliation: University of Michigan
- The autism diagnostic observation schedule, module 4: revised algorithm and standardized severity scoresVanessa Hus
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 530 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 44:1996-2012. 2014..These efforts increase comparability of ADOS scores across modules and should facilitate efforts to examine symptom trajectories from toddler to adulthood. ..
- Common genetic variants, acting additively, are a major source of risk for autismLambertus Klei
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Mol Autism 3:9. 2012..abstract:..
- Factors influencing scores on the social responsiveness scaleVanessa Hus
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, MI, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 54:216-24. 2013..Previous studies have explored effects of behavior problems on SRS specificity, but have not addressed influences on the use of the SRS as a quantitative measure of ASD-symptoms...
- Effects of child characteristics on the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised: implications for use of scores as a measure of ASD severityVanessa Hus
Department of Psychology, University of Michigan, 530 Church Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 43:371-81. 2013..Recommendations are provided regarding the use of the ADI-R as a measure of ASD severity, taking language and age into account...
- Telescoping of caregiver report on the Autism Diagnostic Interview--RevisedVanessa Hus
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 52:753-60. 2011..The current study examines the extent to which this phenomenon, referred to as 'telescoping,' impacts retrospective reports provided by caregivers of children with ASD...
- The Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-toddler module: a new module of a standardized diagnostic measure for autism spectrum disordersRhiannon Luyster
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1305-20. 2009..The traditional algorithm "cutoffs" approach yielded high sensitivity and specificity, and a new range of concern approach was proposed...
- Using the autism diagnostic interview--revised to increase phenotypic homogeneity in genetic studies of autismVanessa Hus
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Biol Psychiatry 61:438-48. 2007..Group differences in age, gender, IQ, and measures of autism severity are examined as related to Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R) domains previously used for subsetting or Quantitative Trait Analysis (QTL)...