Markus B Huber
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Development and testing of texture discriminators for the analysis of trabecular bone in proximal femur radiographsM B Huber
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, 400 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Med Phys 36:5089-98. 2009..The goal of this in vitro study was to automatically place ROIs in radiographs of proximal femur specimens and to calculate correlations between various different texture analysis methods and the femurs' anchorage strength...
- Prediction of biomechanical properties of trabecular bone in MR images with geometric features and support vector regressionMarkus B Huber
Department of Imaging Sciences, University of Rochester, NY 14627, USA
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 58:1820-6. 2011..073 MPa). The current study demonstrates that the combination of sophisticated bone structure features and supervised learning techniques can improve MR-based determination of trabecular bone quality...
- Performance of topological texture features to classify fibrotic interstitial lung disease patternsMarkus B Huber
Department of Imaging Sciences, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627, USA
Med Phys 38:2035-44. 2011....
- Geodesic topological analysis of trabecular bone microarchitecture from high-spatial resolution magnetic resonance imagesJulio Carballido-Gamio
Musculoskeletal and Quantitative Imaging Research Group, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Magn Reson Med 61:448-56. 2009..95; p < 0.001). Results indicate that GTA can substantially contribute in studies of osteoporosis involving imaging of the trabecular bone microarchitecture...
- Meniscal measurements of T1rho and T2 at MR imaging in healthy subjects and patients with osteoarthritisIsabel Rauscher
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0628, USA
Radiology 249:591-600. 2008....
- Classification of small lesions on dynamic breast MRI: Integrating dimension reduction and out-of-sample extension into CADx methodologyMahesh B Nagarajan
Department of Imaging Sciences, University of Rochester, 430 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14627, USA Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Rochester, 430 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14627, USA Electronic address
Artif Intell Med 60:65-77. 2014..This compromises the integrity of the independent test set, which serves as the basis for evaluating classifier performance...
- Proximal femur specimens: automated 3D trabecular bone mineral density analysis at multidetector CT--correlation with biomechanical strength measurementMarkus B Huber
Musculoskeletal and Quantitative Imaging Research, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, 185 Berry St, Suite 350, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Radiology 247:472-81. 2008....
- Computer-aided diagnosis for phase-contrast X-ray computed tomography: quantitative characterization of human patellar cartilage with high-dimensional geometric featuresMahesh B Nagarajan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Rochester, 430 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY, 14627, USA
J Digit Imaging 27:98-107. 2014..Such features could potentially serve as imaging markers for evaluating osteoarthritis progression and its response to different therapeutic intervention strategies. ..