Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Prenatal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings of a foregut duplication cyst of the tongue: value of real-time MRI evaluation of the fetal swallowing mechanismGolbahar Houshmand
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Ultrasound Med 30:843-50. 2011..The additional information provided by magnetic resonance imaging aided in planning delivery and obviated the need for an ex utero intrapartum treatment procedure because airway patency was confirmed in both cases...
- Non-visualisation of cavum septi pellucidi: implication in prenatal diagnosis?K Hosseinzadeh
Department of Radiology, Presbyterian South Tower, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 200 Lothrop Street, Suite 3950, Pittsburgh, PA, 15213, USA
Insights Imaging 4:357-67. 2013..This manuscript reviews congenital anomalies and imaging findings associated with non-visualisation of the cavum septi pellucidi (CSP) found on prenatal sonogram...
- Imaging of the female perineum in adultsKeyanoosh Hosseinzadeh
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 200 Lothrop St, Presby South Tower, Suite 3950, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Radiographics 32:E129-68. 2012..Familiarity with the anatomy of the female perineum and appropriate selection of imaging modalities facilitate prompt and accurate diagnosis and treatment...
- Pre- and postoperative evaluation of urethral diverticulumKeyanoosh Hosseinzadeh
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Presbyterian Campus, 200 Lothrop St, Rm 3950, CHP MT, UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:165-72. 2008..CONCLUSION: With increased clinical awareness and advanced imaging techniques, diagnoses of urethral diverticula are more frequent, and radiologists need to be aware of the pre- and postoperative imaging appearances of this disorder...
- 2D thick-slab MR cholangiopancreatography: does parallel imaging with sensitivity encoding improve image quality and duct visualization?Keyanoosh Hosseinzadeh
Department of Radiology Abdominal Imaging, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Presbyterian Campus, 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 190:W327-34. 2008....
- MRI of pregnancy-related issues: abnormal placentationJohn R Leyendecker
Department of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:311-20. 2012..We present our clinical perspective on diagnosing this challenging problem with MRI and review the imaging findings that can lead to a correct diagnosis...
- Imaging of hepatobiliary disorders complicating pregnancyMatthew T Heller
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 200 Lothrop St, Ste 3950, PUH S Tower, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 197:W528-36. 2011..CONCLUSION: The radiologist should be familiar with the imaging findings of hepatobiliary diseases that complicate pregnancy and can result in significant maternofetal morbidity and mortality...
- Gallbladder carcinoma update: multimodality imaging evaluation, staging, and treatment optionsAlessandro Furlan
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian Campus, 200 Lothrop St, Rm 3950 CHP MT, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:1440-7. 2008..The purpose of this article is to review the epidemiology, multimodality imaging findings, differential diagnosis, pathologic staging, and current treatment options of gallbladder carcinoma...
- Imaging of posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorder after solid organ transplantationAmir A Borhani
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian Campus, 200 Lothrop St, CHP MT Suite 3850, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Radiographics 29:981-1000; discussion 1000-2. 2009..Knowledge of the distribution and radiologic features of PTLD allows the radiologist to play a pivotal role in making an early diagnosis and in guiding biopsy...
- CT of nonneoplastic hepatic vascular and perfusion disordersMaha Torabi
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Radiographics 28:1967-82. 2008....
- Subperitoneal adenomucinosis following proctocolectomy for ulcerative colitisE Ronan Ryan
Division of Abdominal Imaging, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:184-8. 2011....
- Optimization of acquisition time for MRI of fetal head: the eyes have itKeyanoosh Hosseinzadeh
Diagnostic Imaging, University of Maryland School of Medicine, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 185:1060-2. 2005..CONCLUSION: This technique results in a 50% reduction in imaging time and thus decreases fetal exposure to the electromagnetic field...
- Endorectal diffusion-weighted imaging in prostate cancer to differentiate malignant and benign peripheral zone tissueKeyanoosh Hosseinzadeh
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 20:654-61. 2004....