RUSSELL D HILF
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Mitochondria are targets of photodynamic therapyRussell Hilf
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Bioenerg Biomembr 39:85-9. 2007..Based on these findings, and more recent investigations of apoptosis, there is little doubt that mitochondria are critical targets in the actions of PDT...
- Analogues of tetramethylrosamine as transport molecules for and inhibitors of P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistanceScott L Gibson
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, PO Box 607, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Bioorg Med Chem 12:4625-31. 2004..However, 1h of light exposure after incubation of cells with TMR-S or TMR-Se resulted in an up to 2-fold increase in CAM uptake...
- ANTI-ESTROGEN RECEPTOR INTERACTION WITH DNARussell Hilf; Fiscal Year: 2000..Results will define how antiestrogens, and the ERE and its flanking sequence, impact ER conformation, ERE binding affinity, and the role of an auxiliary protein on induction of gene expression. ..
- ESTROGEN RECEPTOR INTERACTION WITH DNARussell Hilf; Fiscal Year: 1992..This research should provide new insight into the characteristics of ER binding to DNA and its functional sequences...
- ANTI-ESTROGEN RECEPTOR INTERACTION WITH DNARussell Hilf; Fiscal Year: 1993..The effect of these changes in EREs on promoter induction will be evaluated by transfection analyses. Overall, results will reveal structural and mechanistic consequences of 4-OHT binding to the ER...
- ANTIESTROGEN-RECEPTOR INTERACTION WITH DNARussell Hilf; Fiscal Year: 2005..Overall, the plan is to determine how the ERa and ERb subtypes interact with natural EREs, various ligands, and with each other to regulate gene expression." ..