Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- High throughput gene expression analysis of the inner earRonna Hertzano
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Maryland, 16 S Eutaw St Suite 500, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Hear Res 288:77-88. 2012..Moreover, as most of the published data is available through the gene expression omnibus (GEO), we demonstrate the feasibility of integrating data from independent experiments to reach novel insights...
- CD44 is a marker for the outer pillar cells in the early postnatal mouse inner earRonna Hertzano
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Maryland, 16 South Eutaw Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Assoc Res Otolaryngol 11:407-18. 2010..Finally, our study reveals multiple potential new cell type-specific markers in the mouse inner ear and identifies a new marker for outer pillar cells...
- Cell type-specific transcriptome analysis reveals a major role for Zeb1 and miR-200b in mouse inner ear morphogenesisRonna Hertzano
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS Genet 7:e1002309. 2011..Our approach can be employed to decipher additional complex regulatory networks underlying other hearing and balance mouse mutants...
- CD137 promotes proliferation and survival of human B cellsXiaoyu Zhang
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Immunol 184:787-95. 2010..Our study suggests that CD137 costimulation may play a role in defining the fate of Ag-stimulated human B cells...
- A noncoding point mutation of Zeb1 causes multiple developmental malformations and obesity in Twirler miceKiyoto Kurima
Otolaryngology Branch, National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS Genet 7:e1002307. 2011..This is a novel mechanism underlying disorders of hearing or balance...
- Pulse-synchronous tinnitus and sigmoid sinus wall anomalies: descriptive epidemiology and the idiopathic intracranial hypertension patient populationRebecca S Harvey
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery and Department of Ophthalmology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, U S A
Otol Neurotol 35:7-15. 2014..Describe the clinical features of a population of patients with sinus wall anomalies (SWA) and pulse-synchronous tinnitus (PST)...