Patricia E Hershberger
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Toward theoretical understanding of the fertility preservation decision-making process: examining information processing among young women with cancerPatricia E Hershberger
Department of Women, Children and Family Health Science, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 27:257-75. 2013..Young women with cancer now face the complex decision about whether to undergo fertility preservation. Yet little is known about how these women process information involved in making this decision...
- The decision-making process of young adult women with cancer who considered fertility cryopreservationPatricia E Hershberger
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 42:59-69. 2013..To provide an in-depth description of the decision-making process that women who are diagnosed with cancer undergo as they decide whether to accept or decline fertility cryopreservation...
- The decision-making process of genetically at-risk couples considering preimplantation genetic diagnosis: initial findings from a grounded theory studyPatricia E Hershberger
Department of Women, Children, and Family Health Science, University of Illinois at Chicago, 845 S Damen Avenue MC802, Room 840, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Soc Sci Med 74:1536-43. 2012..Awareness of the decision-making process among genetically at-risk couples provides foundational work for understanding critical processes and aids in identifying important gaps for intervention and future research...
- Enhancing pregnant, donor oocyte recipient women's health in the infertility clinic and beyond: a phenomenological investigation of caring behaviourPatricia E Hershberger
College of Nursing and College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Clin Nurs 17:2820-8. 2008..To describe pregnant, donor oocyte recipient women's perceptions of the essence of caring behaviour among nurses and other healthcare providers who they encountered in the clinic environment...
- Conceptualizing couples' decision making in PGD: emerging cognitive, emotional, and moral dimensionsPatricia E Hershberger
University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing and College of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Patient Educ Couns 81:53-62. 2010....
- Development of an informational web site for recruiting research participants: process, implementation, and evaluationPatricia E Hershberger
Department of Women, Children, and Family Health Science, University of Illinois at Chicago, 60612, USA
Comput Inform Nurs 29:544-51; quiz 552-3. 2011..In conclusion, developing a Web site using the five-step process can facilitate recruitment...
- Reproductive health choices for young adults with sickle cell disease or trait: randomized controlled trial immediate posttest effectsDiana J Wilkie
Center of Excellence for End of Life Transition Research, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612 7352, USA
Nurs Res 62:352-61. 2013..Efficacy of CHOICES compared with usual care must be evaluated...
- PGD: Couples Decision Making at the Genetic and Reproductive InterfacePatricia Hershberger; Fiscal Year: 2009....