Jason I Herschkowitz
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Gene expression patterns associated with p53 status in breast cancerMelissa A Troester
Division of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA
BMC Cancer 6:276. 2006..The relation between p53 status and subtype can be better studied by combining data from primary tumors with data from isogenic cell line pairs (with and without p53 function)...
- Identification of conserved gene expression features between murine mammary carcinoma models and human breast tumorsJason I Herschkowitz
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Genome Biol 8:R76. 2007..To address this need, we characterized mammary tumor gene expression profiles from 13 different murine models using DNA microarrays and compared the resulting data to those from human breast tumors...
- Clustering microarray-derived gene lists through implicit literature relationshipsMark F Burkart
Department of Internal Medicine, The McDermott Center for Human Growth and Development, Division of Translational Research, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390, USA
Bioinformatics 23:1995-2003. 2007..We demonstrate that this method provides a valuable new means of identifying and visualizing significantly related genes within gene lists via their implicit relationships in the literature...
- Molecular analysis reveals heterogeneity of mouse mammary tumors conditionally mutant for Brca1Mollie H Wright
Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Cancer 7:29. 2008..We examined the expression profiles of original and serially transplanted mammary tumors from Brca1 deficient mice, and tumor derived cell lines to validate their use for preclinical testing and studies of tumor biology...
- ETV6-NTRK3 fusion oncogene initiates breast cancer from committed mammary progenitors via activation of AP1 complexZhe Li
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Cell 12:542-58. 2007..Given the increasing relevance of chromosomal translocations in epithelial cancers, such mice serve as a paradigm for the study of their genetic pathogenesis and cellular origins, and generation of preclinical models...