Henry G Herrod
Affiliation: University of Tennessee
- Do first years really last a lifetime?Henry G Herrod
Department of Pediatrics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center and Urban Child Institute, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 46:199-205. 2007..Pediatricians need to become more aware of the information available about the impact of early childhood events and become more active in promoting proven best intervention practices at the local, state, and national level...
- Potentially avoidable pediatric hospitalizations as defined by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: what do they tell us about disparities in child health?Henry G Herrod
Department of Pediatrics, University of Tennessee Health Science Center and The Urban Child Institute, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 47:128-36. 2008..This could be the result of less access to high-quality ambulatory care...
- Variations in costs for the care of low-birth-weight infants among academic hospitalsHenry G Herrod
Department of Pediatrics, the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and The Urban Child Institute, Memphis, TN 38105, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:443-9. 2010..To determine the relative role that academic hospitals (AHs) play in providing neonatal care for low-birth-weight infants within a single state and to determine if there are variations in inpatient costs for neonatal services among AHs...
- Environmental tobacco smoke and children's use of health servicesPhilip Kum-Nji
South Med J 97:1140-2. 2004
- Black/white differential use of health services by young children in a rural Mississippi communityPhilip Kum-Nji
Children s Clinic of Clarksdale, Clarksdale, MS, USA
South Med J 99:957-62. 2006..Use of health services in rural communities has not been well studied. We explored how black and white children used health services in a rural Mississippi community...