ROBERT ROY HENRY
Affiliation: University of California
- New options for the treatment of obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus (narrative review)Robert R Henry
Center for Metabolic Research, VA San Diego Healthcare System and University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA Electronic address
J Diabetes Complications 27:508-18. 2013....
- Randomized trial of continuous subcutaneous delivery of exenatide by ITCA 650 versus twice-daily exenatide injections in metformin-treated type 2 diabetesRobert R Henry
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA
Diabetes Care 36:2559-65. 2013..To evaluate ITCA 650, a continuous subcutaneous miniature osmotic pump delivery system of exenatide versus twice-daily exenatide injections (Ex-BID) in subjects with type 2 diabetes...
- Efficacy and safety of taspoglutide in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled with metformin plus pioglitazone over 24 weeks: T-Emerge 3 trialRobert R Henry
University of California San Diego and Veteran Affairs San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, California 92161, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:2370-9. 2012..This study assessed the efficacy and safety of once-weekly taspoglutide in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with metformin plus pioglitazone compared with placebo...
- Efficacy of antihyperglycemic therapies and the influence of baseline hemoglobin A(1C): a meta-analysis of the liraglutide development programRobert R Henry
University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, California 92161, USA
Endocr Pract 17:906-13. 2011..To compare liraglutide versus common antihyperglycemic treatments in reducing hemoglobin A1c (A1C) values across multiple levels of baseline glycemic control and in reaching glycemic targets...
- Actos Now for the prevention of diabetes (ACT NOW) studyRalph A DeFronzo
Texas Diabetes Institute and University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, USA
BMC Endocr Disord 9:17. 2009..TRIAL REGISTRATION: clinical trials.gov identifier: NCT00220961...
- Inhaled insulin using the AERx Insulin Diabetes Management System in healthy and asthmatic subjectsRobert R Henry
VA San Diego Healthcare System, Section of Diabetes Endocrinology, San Diego, California 92161, USA
Diabetes Care 26:764-9. 2003..This study examined the effects on pulmonary function, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of inhaled insulin in asthmatic and nonasthmatic subjects without diabetes...
- Effects of colesevelam on glucose absorption and hepatic/peripheral insulin sensitivity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitusR R Henry
Section of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, VA San Diego Healthcare System and University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
Diabetes Obes Metab 14:40-6. 2012..Colesevelam lowers glucose and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. This study examined the mechanisms by which colesevelam might affect glucose control...
- Role of Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 In Type 2-DiabetesRobert Henry; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..