Affiliation: University of California
- Detection of postoperative granulation tissue with an ICG-enhanced integrated OI-/X-ray SystemReinhard Meier
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Transl Med 6:73. 2008....
- Imaging characteristics of DHOG, a hepatobiliary contrast agent for preclinical microCT in miceTobias Henning
University of California San Francisco, 185 Berry St, Suite 350, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Acad Radiol 15:342-9. 2008..This study was performed to assess the imaging characteristics and pharmacokinetics of 1,3-Bis-[7-(3-amino-2,4,6-triiodophenyl)-heptanoyl]-2-oleoyl glycerol (DHOG, Fenestra LC), a hepatobiliary contrast agent for microCT...
- Accelerated stem cell labeling with ferucarbotran and protamineDaniel M Golovko
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Eur Radiol 20:640-8. 2010..To develop and characterize a clinically applicable, fast and efficient method for stem cell labeling with ferucarbotran and protamine for depiction with clinical MRI...
- MR imaging of antigen-induced arthritis with a new, folate receptor-targeted contrast agentOlaf Saborowski
Department of Radiology, UCSF Medical Center, University of California San Francisco, USA
Contrast Media Mol Imaging 2:72-81. 2007..05). Histopathology confirmed the presence of folate receptors in the inflamed joints, but not normal joints. Thus, results suggest a specific accumulation of the folate receptor-targeted Gd-chelate P866 in this arthritis model...
- MR imaging of therapy-induced changes of bone marrowHeike E Daldrup-Link
Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA, 94143 0628, USA
Eur Radiol 17:743-61. 2007..Future developments are directed to yield comprehensive information about bone marrow structure, function and microenvironment...
- Microphysiological testing for chemosensitivity of living tumor cells with multiparametric microsensor chipsAngela M Otto
Heinz Nixdorf Chair of Medical Electronics, Technical University of Munich, Arcisstrasse 21, D 80333, Munich, Germany
Cancer Detect Prev 27:291-6. 2003..Drug-resistant cells do not show these changes. Therefore, this microphysiological monitoring is a versatile tool for chemosensitivity testing of tumor cells...